As of today we are still expecting Bill to be at our event. So I thought I would issue this invitation for everyone to either attend in person and have a chance on willing our Gold Mark Twain (won last year from The Hoosier Lighthouse Group), or have the opportunity to purchase tickets in advance. All the info is listed below. If you have any questions just give me an email or call. The proceeds from this event will help support our Lighthouse of the Year, Old Mackinac Point.

You are cordially invited to join Mr. Bill Younger as he honors the Derby City Lights Club with a visit and signing on the picturesque veranda of Captains Quarters in Louisville. A buffet dinner will be available for $13.95 per person, as well as a chance to win a Harbour Lights Gold-Plated, Pewter Mark Twain with your $5 entry (not limited to 1 and you don't have to be present to win but you sure would have a lot of fun).
All proceeds benefit lighthouse restoration.
DATE: SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2003
TIME: 2:00 - 5:00 PM
RSVP by November 10th
Contact either Charles Springer (csworks@insightbb.com) 502-244-9581 or
Jeannie Chryn 502-897-3117, both will be able to give you further information about getting in on the opportunity drawing.
Directions to Captains Quarters:
5700 Captains Quarters Road, Louisville, KY
I-71 to Zorn Ave. North to River Road. Right on River Road, 4 miles to Captains Quarters Road. Left on Captains Quarters Road.

Hope to see you there.

KYKEEPER -- PAT laugh