Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Collector Society Pin #38168 02/18/00 05:47 PM
V
vsnlex Offline OP
OP Offline
V
My Baltimore # 524 arrived yesterday along with my 1999 Collector Society Pin.

Both nicely crafted.

I am looking forward to my first issue of the news letter and the opportunity to buy the other offereings at special prices.

But what I am really looking forward to is to earn the coveted WACKO PIN. I am posting at a pace that should allow me to reach the 50 mark in time...I hope...

I saw a pin on ebay recently ...a 1995 HL Society Pin (might have been a reunion pin?) and it was selling for above $10.00.

My new pin is NOT for sale....but you cold make an offer....trade?....LOL

[This message has been edited by vsnlex (edited 02-19-2000).]

Terry
Re: Collector Society Pin #38169 02/19/00 05:09 AM
L
ladylightkeeper Offline
L
Welcome to posting on this club forum, and welcome as a new member to the HL group. Your 1999 HL pin is a very nice pin; and members wear them when they go to lighthouse signings, the collector shows where Bill Younger appears; to HL club meetings (if there is a club in your area); and most certainly to the big HL reunion every few years, IF you are one of the lucky ones to get registered. You will get a new and different designed pin each year that you continue to pay your HL Society dues.

As to the WACKO pin---- I started the idea back in Sept. and those on my committee have put in lots of work trying to get it to completion. The prototype is being made right now in China; and once we get it and the cost, we will begin accepting orders. You need to have 50 posts to become a wacko and be eligible to get this pin, first in a series I hope. We will be ordering some extra pins for those newbies who graduate by early April or so, so keep on posting. There are so many interesting forums that you shouldn't have trouble accumulating points. Just think how you can give a meaningful reply to someone else's post; and then also think up a brand new topic of your own to post, one which elicits answers so you have the fun of receiving many posting. Be sure to check off the box that says "do you want to be notified when someone replies to your post". Otherwise you spend a lot of time scrolling to see if people are answering you.

Much good luck and look forward to seeing your name on many of the forums.

Ladylightkeeper

ladylightkeeper

Moderated by  WackoPaul 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,980
Posts184,642
Members2,583
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,837 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
coloradolights, PortageRivrLight, DenizensofDeep, Rtubbs, SafeHarbor
2583 Registered Users