An organizational luncheon meeting for THE NEW ENGLAND HARBOUR LIGHTS COLLECTORS'CLUB has been set for Sunday, Nov. 8 at l2:30 PM in Andover, MA at the Grill 93 Restaurant, River Road Exit 45 off I-93 just north of the intersection of I-495 and I-93. The menu is fruit cup, rotisserie chicken, baked potato, beans almondine, apple crisp, coffee, tea.
Send a check for $l6.50 payable to Barbara Hupp, PO Box 83l, Derry, NH 03038 before Oct. 23. You may call AFTER OCT. 20 (GONE LEAF PEEKING TIL THEN) at (603) 432-8896 or contact me at e-mail for club purposes keeptheflame@webtv.net Only those who attend that day may become charter members and charter numbers will be assigned based on postal mark of the reservation. The purpose of the meeting is to set up organizational structure, discuss future program and outings ideas, and set a date for spring l999 Portland, ME, meeting and outing. The goal of the club is to rotate the meetings and outings from state to state. Send me 3 SASE #l0 to receive future club notices of activities. On Nov. 8 bring a list of lighthouses you are looking for and a list of those you may wish to sell or swap. Any Harbour Lights collector or lighthouse enthusiast is welcome to join. Please pass this message on to others you know who may be interested in joining and put up a notice of the meeting at your local HL dealer please. Look forward to having a good turnout and meeting fellow collectors. This will be both a FUN and EDUCATIONAL club.
Keep the Flame