Hi all of you Harbour Lights collectors. I know how each HL Club has it's own logo which designates it from the other HL clubs around the country. Pins, buttons and patches with club logos will someday be collectable items (they are fun to swap, etc.).

New England Lighthouse Lovers (NELL) was fortunate to have Bill Younger as guest speaker in June at our club's "Evening with Bill" event. To remember the event we had some special buttons made with a picture of Bill and our club logo. Here is a picture of the button.

[img]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=968985&a=7202023&p=24445591&Sequence=0[/img]

There are twenty-five buttons left which Bill graciously signed knowing that the monies donated for them would go toward lighthouse preservation (via NELL Preservation Fund).

If you care to receive one of these buttons please email me to let me know. For a $5 donation to the NELL Preservation Fund I will send you a button (shipping included). They will be sent on a first-come first-served basis.

I also have a similar message posted in the general forums which also includes a picture of Bill holding one of the signed buttons.

Thank you from NELL.

Ron
(CT Keeper)

Ron
(CT Keeper)