Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
comprehensive list of clubs and e-mail addresses #37664 05/08/99 01:07 AM
L
ladylightkeeper Offline OP
OP Offline
L
I keep seeing various Harbour Lights clubs being mentioned, either on this forum, or in the Collector Club List on the HL webpage, or in the Lighthouse Legacy magazine. The reply to the previous posting is a good example -- a lighthouse enthusiast mentions hearing about an Albany Capitol Club and a Hudson Valley Club, but they don't seem to be listed anywhere. How can we get one accurate and inclusive listing here on the HL Webpage and also in the HL Lighthouse Legacy magazine? It would make it much easier for interested collectors to find a club in their area; and for other clubs to exchange tips and advice for what works in club programs and organizational strategy, if all our clubs were on the list.
I will volunteer to act as a clearing house, if you will post replies on this section,for any clubs you know of that aren't listed yet; and list the e-mail addresses for ALL clubs. If you know of a member who is in a club, contact them and get an e-mail address for at least one officer or club rep. who is willing to have his/her e-mail address posted on the list. I will send the finished list to Harbour Lights for publication update in The Lighthouse Legacy. Keep the Flame burning through active club participation.

ladylightkeeper
Re: comprehensive list of clubs and e-mail addresses #37665 05/12/99 04:02 PM
Sunshine Offline
Cruise Director
Cruise Director
I would also like to see a list of the different collectors clubs. There is a group of us in the St. Louis area that gets together every other month. No formal club really, but we could formalize it if we had a little more interest.

Let me know if I can be of any help.

Moderated by  WackoPaul 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,358 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users