New England lighthouse collectors and enthusiasts: You don't want to miss the next meeting of our NEW ENGLAND HARBOUR LIGHTS CLUB! We will be having a great slide show/lecture program put on by Elinor de Wire, a very well-known author of lighthouse books, who spoke at the dedication of the re-lighting of Tybee Island Light this spring. There will also be a panel discussion and comparison of various artists' interpretations
of lighthouse miniatures. Meeting on 4/24 in Groton, CT.

Our first club Outing is to Portland, ME, on June 4-6; and I will know after our 4/24 meeting whether there are any available spaces for interested non-members to go along for a harbor cruise; visits to several lighthouses with guided tours by historians; signing with Bill; luncheon; and a dinner with speaker. A fun weekend and a sample of all the other exciting Outings being planned --- a good reason to join a club! Our membership is now up over 50 and comes from 6 states plus New York.

For complete information on all of these activities, visit our club's webpage at www.lighthouse.cc/neharbourlights

For anyone interested in the Outing, please contact me at my new seasonal e-mail address: ladylightkeeper@webtv.net

Hope to see you in CT on 4/24.
Keep the Flame.
Barbara Hupp,
Chairperson

ladylightkeeper