cf-banner.jpg
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Gateway Lightkeepers (metro St. Louis) #36483 10/20/99 11:23 AM
FrankB Offline OP
OP Offline
Gateway Lightkeepers will be having a meeting on Wed., Nov. 17, at Emily's Hallmark in Chesterfield.
It is my understanding (I just learned about the group at last week's signing) that the group normally meets on the 2nd Wed. (at 7:30) of even-numbered months. This meeting is a "make-up" for the meeting not held last week due to the signing on Thursday.

FrankB

FrankB
Re: Gateway Lightkeepers (metro St. Louis) #36484 10/28/99 07:14 PM
RoyMcB Offline
Wacko
Wacko
Thank you Frank B. for mentioning Gateway Lightkeepers. Your information about our regular meeting times was right on target but I need to clarify what is going to happen on November 17th. This night is not going to be a "make-up" meeting. On November 17th, at Emily's Hallmark (Clayton and Baxter) there will be a holiday party for all local collectors clubs who have regular meetings at Emily's. Each year all of the clubs join together for a party to celebrate the holidays. Each person usually brings some kind of snack to share. We also choose a charity or needy cause to give to. This year we will be collecting toys for boys and girls at Shriners Hospital. Some people bring gifts already wrapped and marked with a child's age and if it is for a boy or girl. Some people bring gifts and wrap them at the party. If you can help out with these things that would be great. If you are not able to bring anything please come anyway. Everyone who is into collecting is welcome and we hope you will join one of the many clubs represented at the party.

------------------
Roy McB

Roy & Carolyn

Moderated by  WackoPaul 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,980
Posts184,642
Members2,583
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,807 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
coloradolights, PortageRivrLight, DenizensofDeep, Rtubbs, SafeHarbor
2583 Registered Users