Well, I had an unexpected find this morning as my boyfriend and I were driving along some back roads in Upper Westchester county, NY into Connecticut. We were just driving along when all of a sudden on a large hill I saw what looked like a barn with a lighthouse right next to it. Sean drove on by not wanting to stop but, after enough pleading, he stopped and turned around so I could get a second look. I was not going to be happy just writing down where we saw a possible light. I wanted to make sure it really was one.
So, we drove around for a few minutes and I finally found a spot to get a semi-decent picture. Thankgoodness I had my camera with me! This is why I carry the camera with me just about everywhere! You never know what you might find.
Since it is Christmas Eve, I didn't want to go bothering anyone for more information so I'll have to go back soon to find out more about this light. But, from what I can tell, it looks like it sits along the Cross River Reservoir. Looks like I have a new project.
If anyone has heard/seen or knows anything about this light I'd appreciate the info. If not, then I'll just have to investigate myself.

shirin

Shirin