Please scroll down to the section of the Forum titled Collectors Club News to see my more detailed postings on these topics. Would you like to see a special HL miniature produced which would honor the lighthouse keepers? I am taking a survey and would like to hear from you. Such a memorial exists, but in bad shape, in Groton, CT, and restoration plans have been started. The usual story --- lots of money is needed. I have made suggestions on how YOU can help --- read the posting under Clubs.

Are any of you coming out to New England this spring? Our club has a few openings still available on our Outing to Portland, ME, June 4-6 -- a chance to see several lighthouses by land and water; and hear interesting programs.

We needed to change our club name from The New England Harbour Lights Club --- to The New England Lighthouse Lovers. Read my posting under club news to find out why . This might apply to those of you who are starting clubs and want to file for non-profit status.

Not enough of you seem to click on to the Club News section. See all of the interesting postings you are missing? Come visit Polly's part of the webpage please --- The Collector Club News.

I will enjoy hearing from you on my question. Barbara Hupp, chairperson, The New England Lighthouse Lovers

ladylightkeeper