The US Govt. Printing Office published a complete 'inventory' of all US Lighthouses. I believe this book was put together by the National Park Service, but I might be wrong on that. It has been out of print for a number of years now.

The book includes many photos and a set of facts about each lighthouse - like when the present tower was built, whether it replaced a previous tower, who owns it, accessibility, etc.

This is a 'perfect-bound' (like your phone book) of about 400 pages.

I doubt the demand is going to get the USGPO to reprint the book, so I'm going to undertake reproduction with the help of another collector who has an original. The only difference between the original and the reproduction book will be the binding; the reproduction will be bound with a sprial GBC type coil. The cost will be about $48 plus shipping. If you are interested in being put on a list for interest in purchasing this guide, please email me: chidester@lighthousekeepers.com . Please use the SUBJECT "LH Inventory". I'll notify all when we have a sufficient number to undertake the project and you can make a decision about whether or not to order at that time.

The original books are occassionally sold through used book exchanges and go for $50-$75.