Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Lighting the Lights #22967 07/15/00 08:07 PM
A
AlanBeckman Offline OP
OP Offline
A
At the Atlanta and Rosemont shows I was impressed with the lighting of the displays and the revolving base under the Fresnel lens. Harry Hines was kind enough to give the following information on these products.

The lights are distributed by Paragon Lighting, Inc. The model is MSL-300. Their telephone number is (800)369-6486. I called them and a very nice lady faxed me a four page brochure/order form five minutes later. You can order the track in different lengths, the lights in two colors and bulbs in 20 watt or 35 watt size. Harry asked me to emphasize that these lights get HOT. Be sure to mount them so that chidren can't touch them on purpose or adults by accident.

The turntable is from Bard Products. Their telephone is (800)323-5499. I called them and another very nice lady gave me the names of several dealers in my area who could order the turntable. They have several different styles. I don't know which one Harry used. She searched for dealers based on zip. If you live in the boonies like I do give her the zip code in a city near you. I found a dealer two miles from where I work in Birmingham.

I hope this helps.

Alan

Re: Lighting the Lights #22968 07/16/00 01:59 PM
mombo Offline
Saint
Saint
Thanks for this info Alan! I also thought that the displays in Rosemont were super. Besides the lighting the various objects used to raise the height of the HL's (books, pieces of wood, round whatevers with rope wrapped around them, etc.) plus various nautical items thrown in for good measure made for a very interesting display. Lots of neat ideas!

Moderated by  JJ 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Rock), 1,446 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users