cf-banner.jpg
Topic Options
#211181 - 02/25/19 04:12 PM A significant loss to the lighthouse community
Dave H Offline
Saint

Loc: Kokomo, IN
I have chosen to post this sad news here in the General Forum as this is where it will be most read.

This past weekend the lighthouse community lost a wonderful, talented and dedicated member when Terry Pepper passed away Saturday. I first met Terry many years ago and was privileged to work with him on many occasions. Any of you who attended the Mackinac Reunion may have heard Terry speak. The book about the lights of the straits? Terry wrote it. He often narrated the Shepler lighthouse cruises on behalf of GLLKA.

This USLHS post will give you a little more info about Terry and his contributions to the lighthouse community.

Terry Pepper

Please keep Terry's wife, Mary, in your thoughts and prayers.

#211182 - 02/26/19 01:14 PM Re: A significant loss to the lighthouse community [Re: Dave H]
flacoastie Online
Saint

Loc: Ocala, FL 34471
Age is slowing taking a toll on the "older" lighthouse lovers. I know he will be missed!

#211183 - 02/27/19 10:58 AM Re: A significant loss to the lighthouse community [Re: Dave H]
Lighthouse Loon Offline
Super Wacko

Loc: Barnegat Bay
I'm very sorry to hear of Terry's passing. We will keep him and his family in our prayers.
Harry Wishlist: Tinicum Rear Range, Miah Maull Shoal, Finns Point, Bergen Point, Cross Ledge, Old Ambrose Lightstation, Romer Shoal, Barnegat Lightship, Liberty Lightship.

#211190 - 03/23/19 12:42 PM Re: A significant loss to the lighthouse community [Re: Dave H]
The Cape Cod Store.com Offline
Super Wacko

Loc: South Dennis, MA/internet
A wonderful man who will be missed dearly by those who knew him and many others who didn't.

Moderator:  rscroope 
Forum Stats
2,527 Registered Members
39 Forums
16,851 Topics
184,142 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,257 @ 10/11/17 06:52 AM
Who's Online
2 registered (flacoastie, DANIEL), 748 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Lighthouse Guy, SDJ, Capt Montana, Sherry4, Steeler70
2527 Registered Users