Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Harbour Lights Collectors newsletter #210559 06/05/17 10:05 AM
The Cape Cod Store.com Offline OP
Super Wacko
OP Offline
Super Wacko
We are working exclusively with a contact who has access to the remnants of the actual Harbour Lights storehouse. Many of those items have previously never been available to the public! Most are offered only to subscribers of our free email Harbour Lights collectors newsletter. We also have other hard to find collector pieces in the newsletter as well! Many of these are not available on our website and are available only through the free newsletter. Want to be "in the know" and have access to these rare and one-of-a-kind pieces? Visit us at The Cape Cod Store.com and click on the "Join email list" button on the top of the page. Fill in the form and voila! you will be added to our mailing list!

Last edited by The Cape Cod Store.com; 06/05/17 10:07 AM.

Roland Babineau
The only true Harbour Lights dealer left in the world and the ONLY retailer in the world authorized to sell Harry Hine's lighthouse collectible line!
http://www.thecapecodstore.com/harbor_lights.html
Re: Harbour Lights Collectors newsletter [Re: The Cape Cod Store.com] #210563 06/05/17 01:57 PM
Dave H Offline
Saint
Saint
Nice connection you have made. Congratulations!

Re: Harbour Lights Collectors newsletter [Re: The Cape Cod Store.com] #210565 06/06/17 08:26 AM
Super Wacko
OP Offline
Super Wacko
We have been working with this source for a number of months now. I never know what will be coming my way when I get my shipments, but we've already been able to provide our subscribers fantastic opportunities to purchase such items as single digit original tower Cape Hatterases,lighthouse prototypes that were never put into production, numerous Mold Masters, Paint Masters, and Counter Samples, gold pieces, and lots more! Being the last true Harbour Lights dealer left in the marketplace has put us in a position to get many items others never will.

Roland Babineau
The only true Harbour Lights dealer left in the world and the ONLY retailer in the world authorized to sell Harry Hine's lighthouse collectible line!
Re: Harbour Lights Collectors newsletter [Re: The Cape Cod Store.com] #210568 06/09/17 03:37 PM
DANIEL Offline
Saint
Saint
I always look forward for Roland's email.
on the latest rare HL that he has for sale.

Roland
How about the 2006 to 2011 Harbour Lights? Are you able to find any of those?

DANIEL
Re: Harbour Lights Collectors newsletter [Re: DANIEL] #210572 06/12/17 01:22 PM
Super Wacko
OP Offline
Super Wacko

Roland Babineau
Re: Harbour Lights Collectors newsletter [Re: The Cape Cod Store.com] #210771 11/22/17 01:17 PM
DANIEL Offline
Saint
Saint
I just looked at your website and it is the most complete set of harbor light ever available.

DANIEL
Re: Harbour Lights Collectors newsletter [Re: DANIEL] #210786 12/02/17 04:38 AM
Super Wacko
OP Offline
Super Wacko
Originally Posted By DANIEL
I just looked at your website and it is the most complete set of harbor light ever available.

Absolutely! I am always digging about looking for pieces that we may not currently have available. Not all of our pieces make the website as well. Some we offer only to subscribers of our Harbour Lights collectors newsletter emails. If anyone wishes to be included in our mailings, simply go to any of our pages and click on the "Join email list" icon in the top right corner. We not only have some hard to find items from collectors offered in those, we also have items which remained in the Harbour Lights storage facility for years and were never available to collectors until now!

Roland Babineau

Moderated by  flacoastie 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 929 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users