At Harbour Lights one of our most anticipated times of the year was the release of our Christmas piece. It marked the turning point of our year. A chance to look back and remember all the fun we'd had with collectors at events around the country. It was also a time for us to put our heads together to plan new releases and events for the coming year.

So many collectors held their breath with eagerness. What lighthouse was it going to be? Will it be one I've visited? Will it be a lighthouse I've always wanted to visit? In most cases collectors had a plan for collecting pieces. Some chose to collect lighthouses that they had been to or that were in a certain geographic location. It did seem however, that the rules got broken when it came to the Christmas piece. For most it was the must have piece of the year.

TO SEE PHOTOS OR ORDER YOUR PIECE CLICK HERE:
www.harryhine.com

The Rock Island lighthouse sculpture embraces this tradition. By some miracle I was able to finish the sculpture in time for the talented men and women in the workshop to perform their magic and produce this wonderfully intricate piece of craftsmanship in time for Christmas.

The sculpture has arrived at my studio and all the pieces ordered have now been shipped. This piece is a limited edition of only 300. If you wish to be a part of this fledgling Christmas tradition, please don't hesitate to order your piece. This sculpture just simply cannot be available for very long.

There are also just a few Jones Points left. Go on! Splurge, make it a matched set!

It has been a exciting year with the release of this new collection of lighthouses and it would not have been possible without all the wonderfully supportive and enthusiastic collectors. Thank you.

Very best regards,

Harry Hine
www.harryhine.com

PS. The Harbour Lights Forum is in a fundraising mode to keep the site up and running for another year. The Opportunity Drawing is for some very low edition number Erie Land Lights and Wisconsin Point Lights.

If it's been a while since you last visited the forum, please let me encourage you to pop in and visit. It is a great resource for collectors and an opportunity to connect with people who share our passion for all things related to lighthouses.

Copyright © 2016 Harry Hine, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you were a Collectors Society member

Our mailing address is:
Harry Hine
11986 Avenida Marcella
El Cajon, California 92019

Add us to your address book

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

Rich