For those of you that are not receiving "MY Complete Guide To Harbour Lights Lighthouses" volumes which are free for the asking, I’m sending this out to inform everyone that my December 1st 2016 update is starting to take shape. However, I still need and have room for stories on how collectors started collecting Harbour Lights, their individual collections, their lighthouse trips, military humor and stories of their time in the military. This is your chance to have other collectors read your stories. If you are interested in providing me a story or two please let me know as soon as possible and give me the story by October 31st.

I am also interested in getting information on Harbour Lights items that I am missing, or is incorrect, plus pictures items in the volumes that I am missing. I need your help as I have run out of sources for finding these pictures.

If you are interested in seeing what items I still need pictures of, or are interested in receiving my free volumes, send me an email to flacoastie@embarqmail.com requesting the pictures that I need and/or requesting the free PDF Files of my volumes.

Rich