Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
been gone a while, but now I'm back! #210276 08/06/16 08:33 PM
chris g Offline OP
Wacko
OP Offline
Wacko
Hi all- several years ago, I ran out of room in my curio cabinets for any more new lighthouses. In fact, I had quite a few of them still in boxes. I actually lost interest in collecting any more new HL because I just didn't know where to go with them. I still loved visiting lighthouses, but the HL collecting part of me kind of died.

While visiting the store where I used to buy all of my HL, I found out that the company was sold and subsequently closed altogether. I kind of gave up on HL.

Them two things happened that have brought me back to HL -- 1) I got an email from Harry Hine (yippee)and 2) my local dealer decided to retire and sell everything in his store (including a lot of HL). I also managed to purchase a display case from his store, so now I am back in the HL family because I have display space again!

Does someone have a numerical listing of all of the HL products? I have started a data base of all my HL items and want to compare it against a list of all HL ever produced (including TLLOM). I don't need anything elaborate, just a list of product numbers and the name of the lighthouse.

Thanks in advance for any help, and it sure is good to be back!

Chris G
Re: been gone a while, but now I'm back! [Re: chris g] #210277 08/07/16 04:01 AM
flacoastie Offline
Saint
Saint
Chris - I have established 30 PDF Files of everything concerning Harbour Lights including a complete list of every product known to me that HLs made in both chart and pictorial form.

My files are free for the asking by sending me an email to flacoastie@embarqmail.com requestiung them. Please make sure your incoming mailbox is pretty much empty as the files are quite large.

Rich
Re: been gone a while, but now I'm back! [Re: flacoastie] #210279 08/07/16 08:15 AM
chris g Offline OP
Wacko
OP Offline
Wacko
thanks! I appreciate your efforts in maintaining this database. I will be sending you an email very soon :)

Chris G

Moderated by  rscroope 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,328 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users