Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A Little "Birdie" Told Me !! #210106 06/07/16 07:42 AM
flacoastie Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
A little "Birdie" by the name of Harry mentioned to me today that it was very possible that there may be a "Christmas Lighthouse" on the horizon for this year.

Harry will be saying more about the probabilities of this happening in a later email or post on the Forums. The name of this lighthouse is a TOP SECRET, but, there may be a surprise once the announcement is made by Harry.

Stay tuned to this this channel and program for additional highlights! In the meantime, continue making suggestions in the post that Daniel started for lights you would like to see made by Harry.

PS: Harry is still continuing his work on a forthcoming lens with no announcement on when it will become available, but, probably not until sometime next year.

Rich
Re: A Little "Birdie" Told Me !! [Re: flacoastie] #210112 06/08/16 02:36 PM
flacoastie Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
To keep everyone up to date on the current status of Harry’s Jones Point Lighthouse, and to make you aware of the possibility of a Christmas Edition lighthouse before Christmas 2016, I am forwarding the following email that I received from Harry this afternoon.

Here is Harry’s email:

“Thank you, to all the collectors who have been incredibly supportive of this new venture. The first batch of Jones Point Lighthouse sculptures have been shipped and the reviews have been incredibly positive and heartwarming.

Tucked away in my studio sculpting this piece, I simply did not know if there would be any real interest in the idea of a new lighthouse collection. Well, the votes are in and it seems as if we have a winner.

Bill and Nancy Younger and I had a Jones Point signing party. We signed all the pieces that had been ordered to date. I do have some pieces still available. Bill and Nancy are going to visit us on Father's Day and they have kindly offered to sign any pieces I have on order at that time.

If you would like your Jones Point piece signed by Bill & Nancy, please place your order as soon as possible. There aren't too many left.

Based on the encouragement of collectors, I have started a new lighthouse sculpture. The plan is for it to be a Christmas piece. As the sculpture takes shape I'll send some photos to tease and entice you.

As this project progresses I do need some help. What lighthouse sculptures would you like to see in this new collection? I'd like to introduce pieces that have not been in the Harbour Lights collection before, so that they will be new to all of us. From time to time I come across a photo of a lighthouse and think that it would make a great addition, only to remember that it has already been done! I regularly refer to Rich Felter's comprehensive list of everything that Harbour Lights made, in order to keep me from getting too carried away. If you are interested in Rich's PDF volumes, e-mail him at flacoastie@embarqmail.com and he'd be happy to share them with you.

There have been some positive changes with the Harbour Lights forum, www.lighthousekeepers.com. It's on a new platform and running better than ever. If it's been a while since you've visited the forum, please head on over and see what's going on. Under the topic, "Lighthouses by Harry Hine Studio", Daniel has started a post "Harry's lighthouse wish list". This would be a great place to share your wish list.

Again, thank you for your support and encouragement.”

Best regards,

Harry Hine

www.harryhine.com

Rich
Re: A Little "Birdie" Told Me !! [Re: flacoastie] #210114 06/09/16 07:08 AM
Lighthouse Loon Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
Is the Christmas lighthouse going to be the next lighthouse or will there be something in between?

Stan M
New Jersey Lighthouse Lovers
------------------------------------
Harry Wishlist: Tinicum Rear Range, Miah Maull Shoal, Finns Point, Bergen Point, Cross Ledge, Old Ambrose Lightstation, Romer Shoal, Barnegat Lightship, Liberty Lightship.
Re: A Little "Birdie" Told Me !! [Re: flacoastie] #210115 06/10/16 02:08 AM
flacoastie Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
This will be the next lighthouse. There was going to be a lens but the lens may or may not happen. At the earliest it will be next year unless there are problems.

Rich
Re: A Little "Birdie" Told Me !! [Re: flacoastie] #210164 06/16/16 01:38 PM
flacoastie Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
Greetings,

In my continuing effort to keep you up to date on what is happening with Harry Hine’s new Jones Point lighthouse I am including Harry’s latest email on Jones Point. Harry has some Jones Point Lighthouses left to sell and he is willing to have Bill and Nancy Younger sign these special pieces along with his signature. Bill and Nancy will sign some of these pieces on Father’s Day so if you want a signed piece this may be your last chance. Remember the old saying of “he who hesitates is lost”.

Harry is also letting you in on the ground floor about his next issue (planned for an early release) for the Christmas season. In the near future he will be enticing you with possible sketches and maybe even pictures of the Christmas Piece, but, you will have to try and guess what it will be because I am sworn to secrecy. This is Harry’s email below.

JONES POINT LIGHTHOUSE
Limited Edition of 300 pieces, $75.00 + shipping

WOULD YOU LIKE A PIECE SIGNED BY HARRY, BILL & NANCY

Jones Point is the first of a new collection of lighthouse sculptures which embrace the fanatical attention to detail and quality Harbour Lights was known for. It has the added benefit of being an extremely low limited edition of 300 pieces.

Bill and Nancy have offered to sign all the pieces on order when they come to visit Harry and his family on Father's Day.

Would you like to have the first piece in this exclusive collection and have it signed by the sculptor of the piece, Harry, and the founders of Harbour Lights, Bill and Nancy?

If so, please don't hesitate. It's a charming piece and at $75.00, it will be a sculpture you'll cherish.

Four days till Father’s Day. To order, click this link to the www.HarryHine.com website.

Keep your eye out for my next e-mail in early August, it will have drawings and possibly photos of the second piece in this collection. It might even be a Christmas piece!

To all you dads out there, Happy Father's Day!

Best regards,

Harry Hine

www.harryhine.com

Rich
Re: A Little "Birdie" Told Me !! [Re: flacoastie] #210177 06/25/16 09:20 AM
Rusty Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
Looking forward to see what that Christmas light looks like. Would love to give you a hint on a lighthouse to do that harbor lights hasn'but I am at a loss? Why don't you ask Bill if he had one in mind that he never got around to doing but would loved to have done.

Re: A Little "Birdie" Told Me !! [Re: flacoastie] #210178 06/25/16 01:35 PM
flacoastie Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
Rusty - Harry has a thread started by Daniel in this Forum that requests input from collectors on what they would like to see done. Harry is very anxious to produce lights that have not been done previously by Harbour Lights and that the collectors would like to see. The thread is Harry's Wish List.

Rich
Re: A Little "Birdie" Told Me !! [Re: flacoastie] #210248 07/25/16 02:47 AM
flacoastie Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
I'm bringing this to the top again to remind you of Harry's quote below.

"Keep your eye out for my next e-mail in early August, it will have drawings and possibly photos of the second piece in this collection. It might even be a Christmas piece!"

The time is approaching for Harry to possibly give everyone a hint on what his next piece will be. Keep tuned to this station for the latest update on this lighthouse.

Rich
Re: A Little "Birdie" Told Me !! [Re: flacoastie] #210249 07/25/16 04:53 AM
The Cape Cod Store.com Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
I know! I know! (But I'm not saying...)

Roland Babineau
The only true Harbour Lights dealer left in the world and the ONLY retailer in the world authorized to sell Harry Hine's lighthouse collectible line!
http://www.thecapecodstore.com/harbor_lights.html
Re: A Little "Birdie" Told Me !! [Re: flacoastie] #210283 08/10/16 03:34 AM
flacoastie Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
Won't be long now until Harry comes thru with "Keep your eye out for my next e-mail in early August, it will have drawings and possibly photos of the second piece in this collection. It might even be a Christmas piece!"

Rich
Re: A Little "Birdie" Told Me !! [Re: flacoastie] #210341 09/02/16 01:09 PM
flacoastie Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
I talked to Harry today and he has had a slight delay from the factory but there should be a sneak peek sometime next week of his next lighthouse.

Rich

Moderated by  flacoastie 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,414 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users