Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Need Posts #210086 06/02/16 04:07 AM
flacoastie Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
We are back up and operating with a big increase in visitors and members that have not logged in. We currently have 483 guests and 8 logged in members during the current 48 hour period. This is quite an improvement over the numbers from about 2 months ago.

What we need now is for the members that are logged in and the members appearing as guests to log in and start posting so others can read and post their opinions. It is hard to visit the Forums and not read any new posts or replies to existing posts. Certainly there are many comments on Harry's Jones Point that are not being made by collectors that received their piece and other lighthouse related posts.

We fought hard to get the Forums restarted and we now need members (and collectors that are not members to join) to start making posts to let us know that they are still out there and not lurking in the background. As one member commented to me in the past that it was very discouraging to make a post and not have anyone comment. or give their opinion, on the post.

My opinion on the status of the Forums.

Rich
Re: Need Posts [Re: flacoastie] #210161 06/16/16 10:59 AM
ginnyanne Offline
Wacko
Wacko
Just signed on to say that I have received my new Harry Hines lighthouse - Jones Point. I love it! I am glad that he picked one that is local to me. The last time that I saw it, it was surrounded by HUGES machines that were being used to build the new Woodrow Wilson Bridge. They were so big and Jones Point is so small.

Re: Need Posts [Re: flacoastie] #210163 06/16/16 01:36 PM
flacoastie Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
Thanks ginnyanne for the input. By the way, Harry has his own sub-forum for his lighthouses if you want to post more about his lights.

Rich

Moderated by  rscroope 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,208 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users