Next Thread
Print Thread
The May 1st, 2016 PDF Updated Files are on the Way #209971 04/27/16 04:20 PM
flacoastie Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
Greetings,

“My Complete Guide To Harbour Lights Lighthouses” has a new updated version dated 05/01/2016 and now contains 30 Volumes. These 30 PDF Volumes will be sent in 14 separate emails labeled “1st Email thru the 14th Email” so that if you do not receive all 14 emails all you have to do is let me know which email is missing and I will resend the missing email to you. Clean out your mailbox as I will be sending these volumes out either Sunday or Monday and you don’t want to not be able to receive them.

This update expands the 26 volumes previously released in the 12/01/2015 Revision Update of “My Complete Guide to Harbour Lights Lighthouses” to 30 volumes. Most volumes from the previous revision have been updated with new pictures and information that I have received from collectors and readers and have been incorporated into the Volume 2 Complete Product List and the corresponding 2A thru 2H Pictorial Volumes. Several new variances have also been included in the Variance Volumes 3, 4 and 5. Mark Sherman’s Volume 11 has also had some Open Edition prints, previously thought not to have been sold by Harbour Lights, incorporated into Volume 11 thanks to a collector that furnished us pictures of these prints. Volume 12 has been updated to show Harry Hine’s new line of lighthouses. Volume 13A and 13B Military Thoughts and Humor in Uniform have had several new items added and Volume 6A Secondary Market Values has been updated in trying to keep up with an ever changing secondary market. The BIG CHANGE has come with the addition of 4 new Volumes, 2I Pt. 1 thru 2I Pt. 4, which will allow new and old collectors alike a way to quickly look up any lighthouse alphabetically and see the different models (Limited Edition, GLOW, LLOM, Special Edition, Event Edition, Thumbnail, Ornaments, etc.) that Harbour Lights produced of that particular lighthouse. These four volumes include all the lighthouses, ships, lens and balloons that were produced over the years that Harbour Lights was in business. As always, I am asking for any information and/or pictures that are missing and any ideas that you would like to see added in future updates. Please enjoy reading, and looking at, this new update.

All I ask is that you do not forward these files to anyone else since I like to know who is getting them. If someone wants the files all they have to do is email me with their request. You are getting the latest May 1st, 2016 Edition and will automatically be getting additional updates as they are published (Dec. 1st, 2016 is the next scheduled update). You will periodically be getting emails requesting information, letting you know of upcoming special announcements and an occasional special sale price list by collectors liquidating their collections (you will deal with the collector directly as I get no commission from any sales).

I’m still looking for a pink or brown window sill/tower entrance door HL104 Sandy Hook, NJ. The serial number should be somewhere between #1 and the last known serial number of #61 for the pink version and #129 (the only known serial number) for the brown version, however, there could be lower or higher serial numbers in the range, but, these are the numbers that I am aware of. If you have one of the PINK or BROWN window sills and tower door version(s) of Sandy Hook, and want to part with it, please let me know. I’m also looking for a Split Rock, “MI” and Split Rock, “MT” variation. So, please contact me if you have one you are willing to part with.

With all of the above being said you can rest assured that I can always be contacted if you are in disagreement with any of my emails. My email address is flacoastie@embarqmail.com if you need to contact me for any reason. I also want to make sure that everyone understands that they have the following options concerning my PDF Volumes and emails, but, you must email me to give me your choice if Option 1 or Option 2 is chosen. If Option 3 is your choice, no email is required:

Option 1. Opt out of receiving all future emails from me, including future updates to “My Complete Guide To Harbour Lights Lighthouses” by emailing me and requesting to be removed ENTIRELY.

Option 2. Opt out of receiving all future emails from me, but, keep me on the mailing list for future updates to “My Complete Guide To Harbour Lights Lighthouses” by emailing me and requesting to be removed from future emails ONLY.

Option 3. DO NOTHING and continue to receive all future emails from me and future update to “My Complete Guide To Harbour Lights Lighthouses”. Future emails may contain additional lighthouses for sale, important information pertaining to future lighthouse production, asking for information to be put in “My Complete Guide To Harbour Lights Lighthouses” or information concerning future updates to “My Complete Guide To Harbour Lights Lighthouses”.

Rich
Re: The May 1st, 2016 PDF Updated Files are on the Way [Re: flacoastie] #209999 05/01/16 06:25 AM
flacoastie Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
I sent the 30 volumes out today and for the most part everything went smooth. The 2 exceptions are in the first group of collectors I sent the volumes to there were 7-8 that did not receive the 5th email containing Volumes 2G and 2H. I resent email 5 to all those first group of collectors.

The second hiccup was that even though I gave advance notice the volumes were coming and that everyone that receives these volumes should make sure their mailbox was emptied, I still had 6 collectors that had their mailbox full. I sent an email to each of these collectors telling them to tell me which of the emails was missing and I would resend.

Otherwise, all went well and enjoy your reading. Comments are always welcome either in this sub-forum or by email to flacoastie@embarqmail.com and I will enjoy reading whatever you have to say.

Rich
Re: The May 1st, 2016 PDF Updated Files are on the Way [Re: flacoastie] #210002 05/01/16 03:44 PM
Rusty Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
Rich, can't thank you enough for this. Love reading through them.

Rusty

Re: The May 1st, 2016 PDF Updated Files are on the Way [Re: flacoastie] #210004 05/02/16 04:01 AM
flacoastie Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
Enjoy the 4 new volumes that collectors have been asking for,

Rich

Moderated by  rscroope 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,299 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users