cf-banner.jpg
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
My Complete Guide To Harbour Lights Lighthouses Dec. Update #209840 11/25/15 05:08 PM
flacoastie Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
“My Complete Guide To Harbour Lights Lighthouses” has a new update dated 12/01/2015 version and now contains 26 Volumes – This update expands the 21 volumes previously included in the 05/01/2015 Revision Update to 26 volumes for this update. These 26 PDF Volumes will be sent in 12 separate emails labeled “1st Email thru the 12th Email” so that if you do not receive all 12 emails all you have to do is let me know which email is missing and I will resend the missing email to you.

If you are not already receiving them and want to be put on the email list, please send me an email requesting them and they will be sent free of charge.

Volume 6A (formally Volume 6) SECONDARY MARKET VALUES has been updated with 2015 values based on EBay sales and my “gut feelings”. It has also been expanded to Volume 6B that includes all of Daniel Kirsch’s “Top Ten On EBay” reports from 2004 thru 2013. Volume 7A (formally Volume 7) COLLECTORS STORIES has been updated to include new stories and has also been expanded to include Volume 7B that contains additional new Collectors Stories. Volume 13A (formally Volume 13) MILITARY THOUGHTS AND HUMOR IN UNIFORM has also been updated with several new items and has also been expanded to Volume 13B for additional humorous antidotes. There are 2 new volumes (Volumes 14A and 14B) entitled “MY MOST MEMORABLE MILITARY SERVICE SHORT STORIES” recounting highlights of service members careers and duty stations that will be both humorous and enlightening and should bring back memories for those of you that have served. In addition to the expansion of existing volumes, and the addition of the completely new volumes, all remaining volumes have been updated with new pictures and information that I have received from collectors and readers. As always, I am asking for any information and/or pictures that are missing and any ideas that you would like to see added in future updates. Please enjoy reading, and looking at, this new update. If you have a collectors story, military story, corrections to my volumes, etc. please feel free to contact me.

All I ask is that you do not forward these files to anyone else since I like to know who is getting them. If someone wants the files all they have to do is email me with their request. You are getting the latest December 1st, 2015 Edition and will automatically be getting additional updates as they are published (May 1st, 2016 is the next scheduled update). You will periodically be getting emails requesting information, letting you know of upcoming special announcements and an occasional special sale price list by collectors liquidating their collections (you will deal with the collector directly as I get no commission from any sales).

With all of the above being said you can rest assured that I can always be contacted if you are in disagreement with any of my emails. My email address is flacoastie@embarqmail.com if you need to contact me for any reason.

I also want to make sure that everyone understands that they have the following options concerning my PDF Volumes and follow on emails, but, you must email me to give me your choice if Option 1 or Option 2 is chosen. If Option 3 is your choice, no email is required:
1. Opt out of receiving all future emails from me, including future updates to “My Complete Guide To Harbour Lights Lighthouses” by emailing me and requesting to be removed ENTIRELY.
2. Opt out of receiving all future emails from me, but, keep me on the mailing list for future updates to “My Complete Guide To Harbour Lights Lighthouses” by emailing me and requesting to be removed from future emails ONLY.
3. DO NOTHING and continue to receive all future emails from me and future update to “My Complete Guide To Harbour Lights Lighthouses”. Future emails may contain additional lighthouses for sale, important information pertaining to future lighthouse production, asking for information to be put in “My Complete Guide To Harbour Lights Lighthouses” or information concerning future updates to “My Complete Guide To Harbour Lights Lighthouses”.

Rich
Re: My Complete Guide To Harbour Lights Lighthouses Dec. Update [Re: flacoastie] #209847 12/18/15 04:26 PM
J
JSPoloney Offline
J
Rich,
I would like to receive your Secondary Market Price Guide.

My email is: jspoloney@gmail.com

Thanks,
John S. Poloney

Moderated by  rscroope 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,025 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users