Next Thread
Print Thread
The Emails Are Sent !! #209666 05/01/15 06:40 PM
flacoastie Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
To All Harbour Lights Collectors,

If you are a subscriber and by Monday morning (May 4th) you have not received the 10 emails with 21 PDF Files please contact me. I ask that you send a short email telling me that you did receive all 10 emails.

This update has been much easier in one respect and much, much, harder in another respect than any other updates I have undertaken. In trying to keep all Harbour Lights related information at the forefront I have moved and re-numbered Volume 11 MILITARY MEMORIES, THOUGHTS AND HUMOR IN UNIFORM to Volume 13. This volume, and all pending volumes that are not lighthouse or Harbour Lights related, will be the highest numbered last volumes in my files. This will allow collectors not interested in these volumes to delete them without disturbing the volumes pertaining to Harbour Lights that are sequentially numbered. I have added the new Volume 11 MARK SHERMAN’S HARBOUR LIGHTS ARTWORK showing all of Mark’s Harbour Lights work and a Volume 12 HARBOUR LIGHTS ARTIST’S NON-HARBOUR LIGHTS ARTWORK featuring Harry Hine’s and Mark Sherman’s complete line of artwork. These 2 new volumes were the easiest part of this update. The hardest part of this update were the 3 new pictorial sections that have been added due to the unavailability of a lot of information and pictures for these sections. The first of these new pictorial sections was for Harbour Lights Accessories that was added to Volume 2B GLOWS, COLLECTORS SOCIETY, LENS, ACCESSORIES & SPECIAL EDITIONS PICTURES. To complete the pictorial sections of “My Complete Guide To Harbour Lights Lighthouses”, 2 new volumes were created. Volume 2G REUNION “FREEBEES & GOODIES” NOT PRODUCED FOR RETAIL SALES PICTURES and Volume 2H LIMITED & ONE OF A KIND PRODUCTION PICTURES have been added. Several new collector’s stories have also been added and all volumes have been updated with new information and pictures. Volume 6 Secondary Market Prices has also been updated based on EBay sales and my “gut feelings.”

If you are receiving this update, you will receive 10 separate emails containing 21 PDF Volumes. I feel that this is the most comprehensive guide pertaining to Harbour Lights that has ever been put out featuring everything you need to know about Harbour Lights plus information on Harry Hine's and Mark Sherman's artwork, Military Humor and pictorials on just about everything that Harbour Lights produced. New collectors stories have been added as well as Secondary Market Updates on Harbour Lights Values. And the best thing about “My Complete Guide To Harbour Lights Lighthouses” is that it is FREE! Please tell all your collector friends about it but be sure not to forward it to them. Just have them send me an email at flacoastie@embarqmail.com requesting the Free PDF Files.

As always, I am asking for any information and/or pictures that are missing and any ideas that you would like to see added in future updates. Please enjoy reading, and looking at, this new update.

Rich
Re: The Emails Are Sent !! [Re: flacoastie] #209667 05/03/15 03:26 PM
docsweetie Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
I am always looking forward to information about Harbour Lights and its history, etc. Could you check to make sure that I am on your list to receive this really important email?

docsweetie@hotmail.com

Thanks.

docsweetie
From Grandkids: Aka Grandma Lighthouse
Re: The Emails Are Sent !! [Re: flacoastie] #209668 05/03/15 08:46 PM
flacoastie Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
You are not on my list as I believe that you have never requested my volumes. I keep all requests filed so if you will send me an email to flacoastie@embarqmail.com requesting these volumes I will send them out the same day, or the next day, I get the request.

Rich
Re: The Emails Are Sent !! [Re: flacoastie] #209670 05/11/15 10:40 AM
flacoastie Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
There are sometimes as many as 350 members/visitors looking at the Forums over a 24 hour period so there is still interest in lighthouses and Harbour Lights. I currently have just over 200 Harbour Lights collectors receiving my Free PDF Files of “My Complete Guide To Harbour Lights Lighthouses” and just want both Forum members and Forum visitors to know that all you have to do to receive these PDF Files is to email me at flacoastie@embarqmail.com and request them. There will be 10 emails containing 21 PDF Files sent FREE OF CHARGE. I have been told it is the most comprehensive guide pertaining to Harbour Lights Lighthouses ever put out by many collectors. YOU be the judge !!!

Rich

Moderated by  rscroope 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,037 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users