Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
It's Almost Time !!! #209648 04/03/15 10:45 AM
flacoastie Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
It's almost time for the May 2015 Update to “My Complete Guide To Harbour Lights Lighthouses”. I have plans to release this latest update around May 1st but because of promised collectors stories and additional pictures for the pictorials volumes of Harbour Lights Accessories, Harbour Lights Not for Sale/One-Of-A-Kind Items and Reunion Freebees and Goodies the release may be delayed several days.

If you are already on the mailing list and have received my volumes in the past you should automatically receive the May 2015 Update. There are some email addresses that were lost when my email system crashed last September but if you received the December 2014 Update you are fine. If you didn't receive this update you should contact me with your email address OR if you want to get on the mailing list for the first time please email me at flacoastie@embarqmail.com and ask to be added.

I feel that this is the most comprehensive guide pertaining to Harbour Lights that has ever been put out and will contain 21 PDF Volumes featuring everything you need to know about Harbour Lights plus information on Harry Hine's and Mark Sherman's artwork, Military Humor and pictorials on just about everything that Harbour Lights produced. New collectors stories have been added as well as Secondary Market Updates on Harbour Lights Values.

And the best thing about “My Complete Guide To Harbour Lights Lighthouses” is that it is FREE For The Asking.

Rich
Re: It's Almost Time !!! [Re: flacoastie] #209651 04/07/15 02:20 PM
A
Angus Offline
A
Hi. Have not received the December 2014. I should be on the mailing list. Looking forward to the update.
email; cairnview@comcast.net

Re: It's Almost Time !!! [Re: flacoastie] #209652 04/07/15 09:30 PM
flacoastie Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
Angus -- I’m sorry but you are not on my mailing list that I can see. If you were one of the collectors that contacted me after Tim Harrison put a small write-up in the Lighthouse Digest last summer then that explains why you did not get the December 2014 Update as I had a email address crash and lost all my email addresses. If you want to be added back to the list please send an email to flacoastie@embarqmail.com with your name and email address and I will make sure you are put back on the list.

Rich
Re: It's Almost Time !!! [Re: flacoastie] #209716 06/14/15 09:36 AM
Rusty Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
Rich,

Can't thank you enough for this. The work is excellent and can't believe you aren't trying to sell this. It's been great looking through all the pages of products and info. It brings back so many fond memories of my collecting back in the late 90's early 2000. Would always stop at any store that might have them and be on the hunt for that special piece. Never will forget finding two early renditions of Boston Harbor lights for $40.00 (on sale) and sold one of them on Ebay for around $250.00.

Again, thanks for the Harbour Lights Guide. I really appreciate it.

Rusty

Re: It's Almost Time !!! [Re: flacoastie] #209719 06/14/15 11:26 AM
flacoastie Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
You are most welcome. I have been contacted several times wanting to know why I give these files out for free. My reason is simple: My passion is Harbour Lights and if I can pass on any information that might be helpful to an existing collector, or a new collector, I want to share that information. Additionally, I have had a lot of input from collectors and do not feel it is fair to charge for something that many collectors have contributed to me free of charge.

I am always trying to get new information, stories, pictures, etc. but because the lighthouse "fad" has minimized and all but serious collectors have vanished it is becoming increasingly difficult to obtain new information. Anybody that is reading this and can contribute is welcome to contact me.

Otherwise, as Bill, Nancy and Harry say "Keep the Flame", that is exactly what I am trying to do with my volumes.

Rich

Moderated by  rscroope 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 900 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users