cf-banner.jpg
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
“My Complete Guide To Harbour Lights Lighthouses” was sent #209567 11/29/14 11:43 AM
flacoastie Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
To all Harbour Lights Collectors,

This is an update to let you know I sent the files out Sunday, Nov. 30th.

12/01/2014 Update with 17 Volumes – What a challenge this update has been to “My Complete Guide To Harbour Lights Lighthouses”. When I decided to update the Volume 2 Product List to include photographs of as many Harbour Lights products as I could, I never realized the project I was undertaking. Finding the pictures for these products has been a real challenge. Using photos from many sources, including my collection, Harry Outen’s files, EBay, Google, The Cape Cod Store and finally many, many collectors too numerous to mention, I have completed this enormous task with only a few items that I was unable to find pictures of. This undertaking has left Volume 2 intact with only written information, but has generated Volumes 2A thru 2F containing the same written information contained in Volume 2, but with pictures accompanying this information. There are still 3 sections of Volume 2 (Accessories, Reunion “FREEBEES & GOODIES” and Extremely Limited and/or One-of-a-Kind Items) that have not been pictorialized because of the current lack of sufficient pictures to make it worthwhile. I will be working on these 3 sections for a possible update later and if you have any accessories (i.e. cups, hats, clothing, jackets, calendars, coffee cups, etc.) and would be willing to take pictures of them and send them to me I would appreciate it. Items from reunions and one-of-a-kind pictures would also be appreciated. Volume 2 has also had the index updated to provide collectors with the associated pictorial volumes for that section. Aside from this massive update, all additional 11 volumes have been updated with new or corrected information, additional collectors stories, military humor and should be looked over to keep you current. I hope everyone will enjoy the latest updates to ”My Complete Guide To Harbour Lights Lighthouses” and will continue to give me feedback on what is missing/incorrect and also what you would like to see in future updates.

Because of the PDF File sizes, I will be sending these 17 volumes in 7 emails so that the files will be processed through everyone’s email provider without being hung-up (or rejected) because of file sizes. When you receive ALL 7 emails please let me know. I would also like to ask that you not forward these files to anyone else. If you know someone that wants a set all they have to do is email me with their request and I will send the files to them. It is the only way that I can know exactly how many collectors are interested. You are also now on the mailing list for all future updates unless you send me an email declining these updates.

If you have previously registered to receive my "free for the asking" volumes and don't receive them by Dec. 2nd please contact me as I did lose quite a few email addresses during the summer when my email provider had a problem.

Rich
Re: “My Complete Guide To Harbour Lights Lighthouses” was sent [Re: flacoastie] #209569 11/30/14 11:38 PM
DANIEL Offline
Saint
Saint
Wow
Nice job Rich
Just look at HL Guide Vol. 4 HL139-HL837 LE Variances download so far,
and it is very Thorough and complete.

Thanks for all your hard work.

DANIEL
Re: “My Complete Guide To Harbour Lights Lighthouses” was sent [Re: flacoastie] #209571 12/01/14 12:16 PM
flacoastie Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
Thanks Daniel!

Rich
Re: “My Complete Guide To Harbour Lights Lighthouses” was sent [Re: flacoastie] #209627 02/09/15 02:03 PM
flacoastie Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
This is an update to keep everyone informed of how I am coming on the next scheduled update planned for May 1st.

There will be 5 new volumes added to the existing 17 volumes. In addition, the existing 17 volumes have either been updated or have had items added. I am still asking for collectors to furnish me their story on how they started collecting Harbour Lights, their lighthouse trips or just general information on their collections. I also need pictures of ANY Harbour Lights accessories (clothing, hats, etc.) sold under the Harbour Lights name.

And while your at it why wait until May 1st to get your FREE PDF Files when all you have to do is request them at flacoastie@embarqmail.com and I will send the 17 PDF Files to you and you will automatically be added to the mailing list for future updates.

Rich

Moderated by  rscroope 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,055 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users