Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
My Wish ! #209293 05/28/14 11:25 AM
flacoastie Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
My wish, in talking to Dave Hannum last week is that you buy a Wisconsin Point Forum Exclusive. It was mentioned that we are starting to get low on funds to keep the Forums going and that we will run out of money towards the end of this year. I understand that we have both a monthly fee and a yearly Domain fee. We have paid the Domain fee and have the monthly fees covered thru the end of this year. After that you can say "GOOD BYE" to the Forums UNLESS we can sell out our remaining Wisconsin Point Forums Exclusives that are still sitting in Dave's garage.

The existing offer of 2 Exclusives for $75.00 with free shipping still applies and the with the sale of each set for $75.00 we have almost enough to pay another month's fees. You don't have to be a Forum member to buy a set, and if you don't want a set, I'm sure Dave will sell you just one exclusive for $65.00.

Please, if you enjoy visiting the Forums (member or non-member) and you want to continue visiting we need help to pay the fees and you CAN HELP by buying our Forums Exclusive.

Rich
Re: My Wish ! [Re: flacoastie] #209484 10/18/14 07:13 PM
D
Derek Carruth Offline
D
Rich, I've just joined and haven't had much time to check out the forums and the site. I'm not sure how to get in touch with Dave, but I'd love to just get one of the exclusives. If there is any way that you can get him in touch with me and let me know how I can do this that would be great. Thanks, Derek

Re: My Wish ! [Re: flacoastie] #209486 10/18/14 08:16 PM
flacoastie Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
The information you need is on the way to you via email and also your 11 PDF Files are also on the way. Don't procrastinate as I believe the final cutoff date was extended to Sunday at midnight. Let me know if you have any problem contacting Dave to place your order.

Rich
Re: My Wish ! [Re: flacoastie] #209519 11/02/14 08:52 PM
DANIEL Offline
Saint
Saint
Rich
You got your wish
It looks like all the Wisconsin points are all sold except maybe 3 or 4

DANIEL
Re: My Wish ! [Re: flacoastie] #209628 02/16/15 12:15 PM
flacoastie Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
I have another wish! It's been a couple of months since I last posted about pictures that I still need for the upcoming May update of ” My Complete Guide For Harbour Lights Lighthouses". The list of my needs has shrunk quite a bit with collectors giving me their pictures of items but I am still needing quite a bit of help. I have collectors that have contacted me promising to furnish me more pictures but it has also been a very severe winter, it's the flu season and other priorities have occurred and I can understand why these pictures have not come through. That's why I'm reaching out again to try and get these new volumes coming in May as complete as I can with your help.

I am really needing pictures of clothes (t-shirts, sweatshirts, jackets, polo shirts, etc.), gold versions of the lighthouses and just anything other accessories sold by Harbour Lights. Even if you have one item that I need please take a picture of it against a neutral background and base from about 1/2 to 2 feet away with overhead lighting that does not create a shadowed background. I also need pictures of items given out at the Reunions. The other item I need is Collector's stories about their collection, how they got started collecting Harbour Lights or their lighthouse visits or vacations. Check out the volume on Collector's Stories (Volume 7) to get an idea on what your write-up should look like and try to make it at least 500 words at a minimum with no maximum.

I'm also open to any ideas you may have for future updates. The May update will contain 22 PDF Files and several collectors have said it is the most complete reference on Harbour Lights that they have seen. I would like to make it even more complete and that is why I'm asking for your help. Thank you in advance and I am truly hoping that I will hear from you with ideas or pictures OR both.

If you would like a detailed list of Items I still need pictures of contact me at flacoastie@embarqmail.com and I will send you the list.

Rich
Re: My Wish ! [Re: flacoastie] #209691 05/29/15 05:05 PM
P
Phillygirl Offline
P
I am desperately seeking a "Little Light" or a small Scaasis or any other make that produces figurines that size of the Fairport Harbor West Breakwater and the skeletel Cape Charles. I am aware that "Little Light" is out of business, but perhaps someone has some they'd like to sell. (Or trade - I have an 8 or 9 inch Scaasis Conneaut, Ohio lighthouse that I bought at the lighthouse site.

I'm not mad, I'm just from Philly! :)

Moderated by  Shortcake 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,013 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users