I’m starting to put together some pictorial Volumes of the Harbour Lights Limited, Open, Society, Christmas and LLOMs for the December 2014 update. I have had very good luck finding most of the pictures I need, either from my personal collection, other helpful collectors and Google/EBay. My problem is in finding some of the pieces that are not to be found anywhere other than in a collector’s cabinet. Right now I am struggling with ornaments/LLOMs (Christmas and Society at this time) and I know that a lot of different ornaments/LLOMs were handed out during Reunions and other events as WHITEWARE. If you have any WHITEWARE ornaments/LLOMS that are still unpainted would you please send me a couple of pictures of each one that you have. The only WHITEWARE ornaments/LLOMS that I DON’T NEED are the St. Clair Front Range and Haig Point LLOMS and the White Shoal Ornament. I have those but any other WHITEWARE ornaments/LLOMS pictures are really needed.

Can you help me out on this. I know that you enjoy getting the updated volumes and this is your way of contributing to them. Send the pictures to flacoastie@embarqmail.com

Rich