Greetings Everyone,

From the feedback that I’m getting, the 10 Volume Edition of “My Complete Guide To Harbour Lights Lighthouses” is a big success and a real help to collectors of all ages and collection sizes. However, I’ve asked for input from collectors on what they would like to see in the future and have gotten very little feedback. Is my 10 Volume Edition all that it can be? I still have room for collector’s stories, Coast Guard and Navy humor and I know that there are errors that I cannot find, but, I’m sure you have found some and haven’t gotten back to me so I can fix them.

Enough on the above paragraph and to the reason for this post. If you can’t furnish any of the above items, there is one thing that you can do without much effort, and that is to look over the below list and see if you have any of the items that I still need for the latest (late fall/early winter) edition that I’m working on. Volume 3 will now contain pictures of all the variances for HL101 thru HL138 and the current Volume 4 will be replaced by a new Volume 4 with pictures of all the Variances for HL139 and Up. The existing Volume 4 thru Volume 10 will all be bumped up one number and will become Volumes 5 thru 11. If you have any of the lighthouses that are listed below and have existing pictures or can take a picture of anything in this list I would appreciate it very much. If you have any of the items please contact me and I will send you a picture (same item) to show you the view that I’m looking for. Here’s what I need for the first 38 lighthouses:

1. HL123 Michigan City Lighthouse picture, Malaysian production with lightning rod, dark royal blue water and serial number.
2. HL124 Split Rock Lighthouse picture, Canadian production with lightning rod, MT state on flag (also need a picture of just the flag) and serial number)
3. Need a picture of the bottom of the following lighthouse with GRAY felt and the serial number:
HL107 Umpqua River
HL110 Yaquina Head
HL111 Coquille River
HL112 Sand Island
HL113 Fort Niagara
HL114 Great Captain Island
HL115 St. George’s Reef
HL116 Castle Hill
HL117 Boston Harbor
HL121 Marblehead
HL122 Buffalo
HL125 Portland Head
HL128 SE Block Island
HL139 Portland Breakwater
HL131 Minot’s Ledge

If you can help me with any of the above, or have questions, please contact me at flacoastie@embarqmail.com and I will answer any question you have. I will most likely be sending out for additional help when I start working on the Volume 4 portion of this product but for now I would like to complete the Volume 3 portion and I need your help to do this.

Thank you in advance,

Rich