Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
“My Complete Guide For Harbour Lights Lighthouses” #208988 09/11/13 09:39 PM
flacoastie Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
The time has finally arrived to set the cutoff date for additional updates, inputs and corrections and it will be COB Thursday the 12th of September. I have decided to make the 2013 Product List a 5 volume edition since there will be close to 200 pages, I have also decided to rename it “My Complete Guide For Harbour Lights Lighthouses” with all volumes starting at an “Original Level”. This will make it much easier to revise a volume while leaving the other volumes at their current revision level if they don’t require or need revising. Volume 1 will contain lighthouse related documentation, Volume 2 will continue to include all Harbour Lights and associated lighthouse products, Volume 3 will still list variances for Harbour Lights products, Volume 4 will have past and current Secondary Market Prices relevant to Harbour Lights many variances and non variance lighthouses and Volume 5 will deal with the “elusive” Seahorse locations. Daniel Kirsch furnished the pricing information for the first 38 Lighthouses based on EBAY sales and I had pricing data from a secondary market source until it went out of business in 2004 for the HL139 and UP lighthouses. The current values for Harbour Lights Lighthouses are a “gut feeling” on my part since there is no longer a “True” secondary market source, but, if you wait around another week I’m sure these prices will change just like Florida’s weather. Dave Hannum has also been kind enough to furnish us with his story on how he came to start collecting Harbour Lights just for this revision, and as an extra bonus, I have also included my story on how I started collecting. Harry Outen has again been a major factor for these revisions by proof reading, giving ideas, asking many more questions and providing specialized pictures for some of the individual volumes. I also want to give a special thank you to Harry Hine for his wonderful comments and kind words he provided that are being used for the Foreward in this revision.

Barring any unforeseen circumstances the PDF Files will be sent out on Monday September 16th to all those that have previously received the last Product List. Happy reading!!

Rich
Re: “My Complete Guide For Harbour Lights Lighthouses” [Re: flacoastie] #208992 09/16/13 11:53 AM
flacoastie Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
I sent out the 5 Volume "My Complete Guide For Harbour Lights Lighthouses" this morning to everyone that has previously received the older Product Lists. If by some chance you did not receive the emailing today, please let me know so I can resend to you.

I ask you again to PLEASE do not forward your list to anyone. If they want a list all they have to do is contact me and I will send them one.

Rich
Re: “My Complete Guide For Harbour Lights Lighthouses” [Re: flacoastie] #208993 09/16/13 07:15 PM
MelJB Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
Got my list. Thanks so much Rich for all your hard work in organizing and providing the info to all who ask! Very comprehensive!!

Melody
Re: “My Complete Guide For Harbour Lights Lighthouses” [Re: flacoastie] #208994 09/18/13 06:10 PM
D
dean Offline
D
hi rich,im just wanting to know if you are the one i talked with this morning?if so i would love this list i keep reading about.im new and trying to learn all i can.
thank you
DEAN

Re: “My Complete Guide For Harbour Lights Lighthouses” [Re: flacoastie] #208995 09/18/13 06:36 PM
flacoastie Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
I was not the one that talked to you but I am the one that made this publication up. Please send me an email to flacoastie@embarqmail.com and please include your email in the text where you ask for this 6 Volume PDF file. All I ask is you don't forward this document to anyone else as I like to keep track of who I send it to. It's free of charge so anyone else that wants it has just to contact me.

Rich
Re: “My Complete Guide For Harbour Lights Lighthouses” [Re: flacoastie] #208997 09/20/13 10:54 AM
flacoastie Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
Dean - I still haven't received an email from you for the 6 Volume set.

Rich
Re: “My Complete Guide For Harbour Lights Lighthouses” [Re: flacoastie] #209069 11/27/13 02:37 PM
flacoastie Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
I have had quite a few calls over the last month and several calls during the past 7-10 days concerning questions on quantities and part numbers of Harbour Lights products.

I have answered these questions, as the answers were all included in "My Complete Guide For Harbour Lights Lighthouses, and asked if they had the PDF Files. I also told them the files were free for the asking. All but one immediately asked for the files.

I guess what I'm trying to convey is I believe this is the most complete history on HLs Lighthouses and it answers probably 99% of any questions you may have. Why ask questions if you can have the answers in your hands for free just for the asking?

Rich

Moderated by  rscroope 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,414 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users