Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
2013 (Rev. 2) Product List Coming in September #208859 07/04/13 04:11 PM
flacoastie Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
I'm starting to put together Revision 2 of the 2013 Harbour Lights Product List and figure to have it complete sometime in September. This will be a 5 Volume Edition with Volume 1 dealing with Documentation, Volume 2 having all the Harbour Lights and associated lighthouse items listed, Volume 3 will deal with the Harbour Lights variances, Volume 4 will be a totally new volume dealing with past and present secondary market prices and Volume 5 will be dedicated to seahorse locations. There will be close to 200 pages in all 5 combined volumes with each volume broken down to approximately 40 pages. This will make it easier to find what your looking for and much easier to print and staple the volumes if that is your choice.

Again, these are free of charge just for the asking. They will automatically be sent out in PDF files to the collectors that have previously requested the Original or Revision 1 PDF Files. If you have never requested or received the Original or Revision 1 PDF Files, and you wish to receive either the current Revision 1 or the planned Revision 2 files, all you have to do is ask to be sent them in an email request. Be sure and list your email address in the text body. Be sure and tell all your lighthouse friends and lighthouse groups/clubs about this Product List, but, PLEASE DON'T FORWARD OR MAKE COPIES for your friends. If they want a copy all they have to do is ask.

It is also not too late to make suggestions as to what you would like to see included. Tell me what you would like and I'll tell you whether it's already included, in the plans to be included or out of my realm of expertise. Please don't wait until September to email with what you would like to see or you might have to wait until Revision 3 comes out (if there is a Revision 3).

Rich
Re: 2013 (Rev. 2) Product List Coming in September [Re: flacoastie] #208865 07/07/13 06:20 PM
R
russ b Offline
R
If you have never requested or received the Original or Revision 1 PDF Files, and you wish to receive either the current Revision 1 or the planned Revision 2 files, all you have to do is ask to be sent them in an email request. WOULD LOVE TO GET THE FILE NOW ANS REVISION WHEN AVAILABLE rbab@charter.net

Re: 2013 (Rev. 2) Product List Coming in September [Re: flacoastie] #208868 07/08/13 10:41 AM
flacoastie Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
Russ - Send me an email with your email address included in the text and I'll send the Rev 1 to you now and the revision 2 when it's ready in September. My email is flacoastie@embarqmail.com

Rich
Re: 2013 (Rev. 2) Product List Coming in September [Re: flacoastie] #208872 07/09/13 07:05 PM
flacoastie Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
Russ - Thanks for the email and I hope you enjoy the List.

Rich
Re: 2013 (Rev. 2) Product List Coming in September [Re: flacoastie] #208911 08/03/13 06:30 PM
Pharologst Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
Would love to receive Rev 1 now and the new Rev when available. thaks for your hard work. I've been away from the forums and HL's for awhile and was quite shocked at revelations to HL and Lighthouse Depot the last few years.
thaks again in advance. Pharologst@gmail.com (George Hood)

Geo H.
Re: 2013 (Rev. 2) Product List Coming in September [Re: flacoastie] #208912 08/03/13 09:30 PM
flacoastie Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
Please send me an email to flacoastie@embarqmail.com and I'll send Rev 1 to you now and Rev 2 when it becomes available in September. The reason I ask for your email is so I can have a record of who is requesting the Product Lists.

Rich
Re: 2013 (Rev. 2) Product List Coming in September [Re: flacoastie] #208920 08/07/13 09:39 PM
flacoastie Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
September is fast approaching and the 5 Volume Revision 2 is close to being completed. It's still not too late to furnish input, corrections and additions to the 2 Volume Revision 1 to be updated and included in Revision 2.

Please email me at flacoastie@embarqmail.com with your input and if you want to be added to the list to receive Revision 2. All collectors that revceived Revision 1 will automatically receive Revision 2 unless you email me and decline it.

Rich
Re: 2013 (Rev. 2) Product List Coming in September [Re: flacoastie] #208936 08/16/13 09:43 PM
flacoastie Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
I don't want to commit to a fact that is still in the works, but, in the 5 Volume 2013 Product List that is coming out in September there will some VERY SPECIAL exclusives included in Volume 1 that will not be found any place else.

If you're on the mailing list already from receiving the Orginal or Revision 1 Product Lists you will automatically receive the 5 Volume Revision 2 List at no charge. If you are not on the list and want the Revision 1 (and soon to come do Revision 2) please send me an email to flacoastie@embarqmail.com requesting the Product Lists and be sure to include your email address in the text of the email. PLEASE do not request these revisions through the Forums. Again, these PDF Files are free of charge with no obligations on your part except not to forward them to your friends. If they are interested they can request a free copy themselves.

Rich
Re: 2013 (Rev. 2) Product List Coming in September [Re: flacoastie] #208948 08/21/13 09:37 AM
rscroope Offline
Saint
Saint
cant wait

LONG ISLAND BOB
Re: 2013 (Rev. 2) Product List Coming in September [Re: flacoastie] #208985 09/07/13 11:43 AM
flacoastie Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
While the 5 Volume Revision 2 Product List is still scheduled for release around the 5th of September, I am already looking ahead to what else can be added that would be of interest to collectors.

The idea was brought up about indivdual stories about the first 38 lighthouse issues. I'm not talking about the history of these lighthouses but am talking about stories that might have been told to you from Bill, Nancy, Harry, Kim etc. about how the lighthouse came to be produced.

Another thought might be that during or after production, something that applied to the lighthouse that was humorous, interesting, etc.

This story can be as long or as short as you need it to be and if it is used you will get full credit for writing it. An example would be the story on how Harbor Lights came to produce the 6 sided Coquille River and then found out from a neighbor that lived close to the lighthouse that it had 8 sides.

I would like to get a story on each of the first 17 lighthouses at a minimum, the first 38 lighthouses is my goal and would settle as a bonus on any of the other lighthouses that were produced. I am also not against having more then one story for a lighthouse if it is different.

If you have any questions please contact me and if any of you that are reading this frequent the Harbour Lights Facebook Forum, please pass this on. I have no set agenda on when I need these stories, but, hope to put out a Revision 3 sometime after the first of the year. I also would like to hear from any of you that have other ideas as to what you would like to see added.

Rich

Moderated by  rscroope 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,102 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users