Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Revised 2013 Product List Availability #208737 05/23/13 06:59 PM
flacoastie Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
I have completed the update on the Original 2013 Product List that I sent out about 3 months ago. The NEW Revision 1 of the 2013 Product List will be available for all that want it next week. It will be in a PDF Format and is free for the asking. The Revision 1 will contain a Volume 1 and a Volume 2 and will be in 2 separate PDF Files.

Many new areas have been added (i.e. Freebees given out at the Reunions, Seahorse Locations, Limited and One-of-a-Kind pieces put out by Harbour Lights and a History of how the Erie Land Light became our first Forum Exclusive authored by Daniel Kirsch. Many individual items have been added to the lighthouse lists and many dates have been corrected.

Individuals that requested the Original Product List will automatically receive the Revised Product List unless they tell me not to send it prior to Tuesday May 28th. If you want this free product list and have never received the Original Product List, please send an email to flacoastie@embarqmail.com requesting it (PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN THE TEXT REQUEST). I will send the Revised 2013 Product List as soon as I receive your request.

Rich
Re: Revised 2013 Product List Availability [Re: flacoastie] #208747 05/27/13 11:19 AM
DANIEL Offline
Saint
Saint
I have just finished reviewing Rich’s Revised Product list. Using the previous work of John Chidester, Paul Brady and Tony Constantino as the base, Rich has built the most complete HL information and product list of the time. Besides using all this pervious information, I have donated my variation list of the first 38 HL limited edition Lighthouses to make the product list the most accurate account of the early variations. My list contains manufacturer, lightning rod, felt color, box type, and other variations of over 1500 limited editions lighthouses that I have gathered information from eBay since 1998.
I have also donated my story of “ The History of the First Harbour Light Collectors Exclusive”
I started this for a fellow collector four years ago and never completed it until now.

Hopefully this product list will stir up interest again in collecting Harbour Lights.

DANIEL
Re: Revised 2013 Product List Availability [Re: flacoastie] #208764 05/29/13 10:25 AM
Lighthouse Loon Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
Looking forward to it. Thank You !!!

Stan M
New Jersey Lighthouse Lovers
------------------------------------
Harry Wishlist: Tinicum Rear Range, Miah Maull Shoal, Finns Point, Bergen Point, Cross Ledge, Old Ambrose Lightstation, Romer Shoal, Barnegat Lightship, Liberty Lightship.
Re: Revised 2013 Product List Availability [Re: flacoastie] #208765 05/29/13 11:03 AM
flacoastie Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
I have just sent out the Rev. 1 2013 HL Product List (Volumes 1 & 2) to all the collectors that requested the Original 2013 HL Product List. There were over 45 requesters from the list I had. If, for some reason, you did not receive the Revised HL Product List please let me know.

I am currently working with 2 Forum collectors on some additional input for a Revision 2 to be available early this Fall. With this new input there will most likly be a Volume 3 added. I am looking for suggestions that you would like to see added, but, I can't add them if I don't know what they are.

I would also like some feedback as to what you think of the Revision 1 that was just sent out. Please either send me an email or post your comment here.

My whole purpose in putting together these Product Lists is to keep the knowledge that we have gained over the years about Harbour Lights and their products easily assessible in one set of publications. This also helps pass away the time for an old retired Coast Guard Chief Warrant Officer and more importantly keeps me form doing the Honey-Do List that Amy has for me.

If you know of anyone that might enjoy this list, please have them send me an email request. Please DO NOT FORWARD THE PDF FILES to them as I have no way of knowing who to send the Revision 2 Update to. The cost is free to all that ask for the list, so, it's a Win-Win situation for all.

Rich
Re: Revised 2013 Product List Availability [Re: flacoastie] #208814 06/09/13 11:33 AM
flacoastie Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
I'm hard at work with 2 other collectors putting together a revision 2 that will now contain 4 volumes of information. The reason for 4 volumes is to make the Revision 1 Volumes 1 & 2 smaller and easier to print and navigate through. We are adding additional information to the revision 2 and I'm STILL waiting for input as to what you would like to see included.

Revision 2 won't be ready until sometime this Fall so if you haven't already received Revision 1 why wait. It's free for the asking and once you ask for Revision 1 you will automatically be placed on the list to receive Revision 2. Free for the asking and everything you wanted (or didn't know you wanted)to know about Harbour Lights. Please send your request to flacoastie@embarqmail.com and PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN THE TEXT REQUEST).

Rich

Moderated by  flacoastie 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Dave H, Rock), 1,505 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users