Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Sale on remaining WP pieces #208051 12/14/12 01:09 PM
Dave H Online OP
Saint
OP Online
Saint
Every time I think about opening this thread I get distracted and it doesn't get done. This won't be elegant, but here is the deal:

The remaining inventory of our CF exclusive Harbour Lights piece, the beautiful Wisconsin Point, is going on sale. Essentially, we are offering a buy one, get one for the cost of shipping deal. Normal price was $65 each, you can now order 2 for $75, shipped to the same address. The pieces are shipped via priority mail, so it takes only 2-3 days to reach most places in the lower 48 states.

No fancy order form, simply send me an email to me at reunion2005@sbcglobal.net. Be sure to include your full mailing information. If you want to pay for the purchase by PayPal just include a note and I will send you a PayPal billing for the cost. You can use credit cards on PayPal even if you are not a registered user, I believe. If you wish to use a check, please make payable to me and send to PO Box 5, Kokomo, IN 46903. If you mail in, please include your email address so I can let you know your check has arrived. My norm is to have the pieces in the mail within 24 hours of receiving payment, often times faster.

Stay tuned, because after the first of the year we will also start up an opportunity drawing for some single digit pieces as well as the last Erie Land Light piece paired with a companion Wisconsin Point piece with the same single digit number.

We appreciate all the WP pieces that have been purchased by so many of you. It is time to wrap up this project and find homes for the remaining pieces.

Re: Sale on remaining WP pieces [Re: Dave H] #208052 12/14/12 01:15 PM
Dave H Online OP
Saint
OP Online
Saint
Here is the thread with images of the WP, courtesy of our very own master photographer, Paul Brady.

Re: Sale on remaining WP pieces [Re: Dave H] #208056 12/15/12 03:38 AM
Dave H Online OP
Saint
OP Online
Saint
It's been a long week - first SBC appears to have killed off the email account I had set up for the CF pieces, and then when I resurrected the address I had for the Mackinac reunion I managed to type it incorrectly above. The address that should work is reunion2005@sbcglobal.net.

Re: Sale on remaining WP pieces [Re: Dave H] #208069 12/17/12 05:44 PM
Webmaster Offline
Saint
Saint
We've updated the website so you can now place an order online for the sale on the Wisconsin Point Lighthouse piece.

Simply click on THIS LINK to get to the home page and read and click on the link in the masthead on that page. Payment is through PayPal -- and you do NOT need to be a member to pay for your order paid by debit or credit card.

I'll be sending out an email blast to the 2,297 members of the board on Wednesday, giving our regular posters and readers a chance to get their orders in NOW and not be left out. Fair Warning: We have enough stock to fill about 35 orders of two each.

Orders ship USPS Priority Mail and Dave usually ships it same or next day after confirmation of the order from PayPal. To get yours before Christmas, I suggest you order by the 20th!

Re: Sale on remaining WP pieces [Re: Dave H] #208193 01/12/13 10:48 PM
flacoastie Offline
Saint
Saint
I just ordered 2 of these beauties as I can see them becoming scarce and possibly good trading items in the near future.

This is also a good chance to get that extra WP to have modified with green water and/or a lightning rod at no cost to you except shipping charges. Contact me if you are interested at flacoastie@embarqmail.com for details on the lightning rod modification.

Rich
Re: Sale on remaining WP pieces [Re: Dave H] #208199 01/14/13 03:41 PM
cclighthousebuff Offline
Wacko
Wacko
I purchased my first HL piece shortly after the Youngers began their business. I purchased my last piece today based on this 2 for 1 WP offer. It has been a three year hiatis since I purchased my last auto ship piece #35. I bought over 150 pieces with that number and another 100 pieces of various numbers, variations, AP's etc as well. They are on display throughout my home and provide me with wonderful memories of exciting events (Baltimore), people and fellow collectors. It was a great run for me. Peace to all of you and continued enjoyment of our shared HL legacy.

Re: Sale on remaining WP pieces [Re: Dave H] #208217 01/17/13 07:56 PM
flacoastie Offline
Saint
Saint
I just received my 2 additional WPs, arriving safe and sound, in the mail today.

Rich
Re: Sale on remaining WP pieces [Re: Dave H] #208221 01/19/13 07:53 PM
ÇFire6 Offline
Dave, got the pair. Thanks

Re: Sale on remaining WP pieces [Re: Dave H] #208222 01/19/13 08:30 PM
Dave H Online OP
Saint
OP Online
Saint
Glad to hear the pieces are making their journeys safely. Speaks to the quality of what HL did in ensuring the pieces were well protected in their cartons. And, Harry suggested we have them sent with shipping sleeves which saved me a lot of work since all I had to do was tape them shut, put on their labels and take them to the post office!

Still have some left for anybody still thinking about purchasing a pair. Little prejudiced, but I think the WP was one of the sharper lights made, with some enhancements, like the special flag, that made them just a little nicer.

Re: Sale on remaining WP pieces [Re: Dave H] #209071 11/27/13 02:52 PM
flacoastie Offline
Saint
Saint
This is the time to take advantage of the 2 for $75.00 sale on the Wisconsin Point Collectors Exclusives that are left. Dave can get them out to you in plenty of time for Chistmas presents.

The website to order is included near the top of this topic and at the top of the main Forum page. Take advantage of theis offer because once they are gone you will start seeing them on Ebay at a marked up price the same as the Erie Land Light Forums Exclusive.

Rich

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Dave H, Rock), 1,471 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users