Welcome to the Trading Post Forum. This is the forum to use if you've have Harbour Lights for sale, searching for a particular lighthouse or trading lighthouses. There is no charge to post. Just a few rules: please don't post the SAME message more often than once a month.

Please don't join us with the intent of posting a link to something you are selling elsewhere -- even if it seems lighthouse related. This rule is posted in the Board Rules but is being overlooked by new members. This post has been edited per the Webmaster because of these violations.

This board is ONLY for the sale of collectible Harbour Lights lighthouses and Harbour Lights lighthouse related items. All other posts will be deleted and the poster may be barred from future postings here. Each post here will be a NEW TOPIC. You'll notice that, unlike the other forums, you can’t reply to the message by selecting a reply button. This isn’t an option offered in the New Marketplace forum.

If you are interested in responding to a post in this area, click on the poster's name an then click on Send PM and send a private message if they haven't included their email in their post..

Caveat Emptor - Let the Buyer & Seller beware!!

If you are not sure, e-mail someone you know for a reference. Determine what the return process will be and what charges are included. While we cannot intercede in any deal concluded here, we'd like to hear if you are not satisfied. Let the moderator know.

Sellers - when you sell what you posted, contact the forum moderator to delete the message. Since very few people were contacting me to delete their posts, we are going to keep the posts on site no more than 2 months at a time from now on. If you need a post edited to reflect an item that is sold, please contact me to do it for you. The new software won’t allow individual’s to edit their own posts at this time. I would encourage you to notify me when you no longer have your items for sale. I will delete them so that you don't keep getting inquires and others don’t spend time e-mailing you when the item is gone.

Your Moderator,

WackoPaul@bvimpact.com
Paul L Brady

Last edited by flacoastie; 07/02/12 04:30 PM. Reason: Added paragraph about advertising items for sale on other sites per Webmaster.

Onward to The Land of the Midnight Sun!