Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
2009 New Releases Have Now Been Posted #198432 01/02/09 11:04 PM
The Cape Cod Store.com Offline OP
Super Wacko
OP Offline
Super Wacko
We've got all of the new releases added to our website as of this evening. I have to agree with Terry in that these are a very, very interesting and handsome bunch! Great job to everyone at HL from a retailer who is proud to carry the Harbour Lights line!
As a reminder, all of the new releases are available at no cost shipping from The Cape Cod Store.com, no matter where you are in North America, (just a slight charge to other areas of the world).
Come see why we're so excited!
http://www.thecapecodstore.com/harbour_lights/2009_releases.html

Roland Babineau
The only true Harbour Lights dealer left in the world and the ONLY retailer in the world authorized to sell Harry Hine's lighthouse collectible line!
http://www.thecapecodstore.com/harbor_lights.html
Re: 2009 New Releases Have Now Been Posted #198433 01/03/09 01:45 AM
Dave H Offline
Saint
Saint
Thanks for getting the images posted for all to enjoy, Roland.

Re: 2009 New Releases Have Now Been Posted #198434 01/11/09 03:29 PM
Super Wacko
OP Offline
Super Wacko
Forgot to add in my previous post that not only do we offer free shipping on all of the new releases, (all GLOWS, LE's, and AB's ALWAYS have free shipping), but we still have a double digit available for an auto-ship customer. (#32)
If interested in the auto-ship, you may contact me directly at roland@thecapecodstore.com.
http://www.thecapecodstore.com/harbour_lights/2009_releases.html

Roland Babineau
The only true Harbour Lights dealer left in the world and the ONLY retailer in the world authorized to sell Harry Hine's lighthouse collectible line!
Re: 2009 New Releases Have Now Been Posted #198435 01/13/09 11:47 AM
Super Wacko
OP Offline
Super Wacko
We got the expected timetable for the new releases, as I'm sure everyone is wondering.
The first shipment is due out late January/ early February and includes Buffalo South Entrance, Pas a L'Outre, Franks Island, and the Umpqua lens.
Second shipment is due late February/ early March and includes Harbor of Refuge, Fort Carroll, and Carysfort Reef.
The last wave is due late March/ early April and includes Port Washington and the Scituate GLOW.
All ETA's depend, of course, on whether any of the containers are delayed by customs, bad weather, production delays, etc.

Roland Babineau
Re: 2009 New Releases Have Now Been Posted #198436 01/13/09 09:56 PM
Shortcake Offline
Cruise Director
Cruise Director
Thanks for the update Roland!

Stephanie

God may have created man before woman,
but there is always a rough draft before the masterpiece.
Re: 2009 New Releases Have Now Been Posted #198437 01/13/09 10:44 PM
Lighthouse Loon Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
Thanks Roland !!!

Looking forward to their arrival.

Keep us posted on any other HL news that comes your way.

Stan M
New Jersey Lighthouse Lovers
------------------------------------
Harry Wishlist: Tinicum Rear Range, Miah Maull Shoal, Finns Point, Bergen Point, Cross Ledge, Old Ambrose Lightstation, Romer Shoal, Barnegat Lightship, Liberty Lightship.
Re: 2009 New Releases Have Now Been Posted #198438 02/08/09 01:32 PM
Super Wacko
OP Offline
Super Wacko
I've been informed that the first round of new releases were being sent out to dealers on Friday and should start arriving on Monday or Tuesday. We'll be sending out all of our preorders as soon as we receive them, so those of you who have ordered from us should see them very soon!
As we always do, we'll keep each of you posted individually on all shipping info as it happens.

Roland Babineau
Re: 2009 New Releases Have Now Been Posted #198439 02/09/09 12:25 PM
ericlighthouse Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
Thanks for the update.

Eric, Florida Keys Reef Lights Foundation; Godfather of Jones Point River Lighthouse; member and District Commissioner of Florida Lighthouse Association et el
Re: 2009 New Releases Have Now Been Posted #198440 02/10/09 12:03 AM
Super Wacko
OP Offline
Super Wacko
Got our first round of new releases in today, (Buffalo South, Umpqua lens, Franks Island, & Pass a L'outre). WOW!!!!
Franks Island is spectacular! It was my favorite when I saw the photos, and I was not disappointed. The lens is unique, really like the design, Harry! Another absolute winner! The biggest surprise? To me, Pass a L'outre. Stunning! I'm not sure what I expected, but it is very close to Franks Island on the WOW list!
The smallest of the lot is Buffalo. My favorite part is the riprap rocks along the edge.
If any of the collectors in this forum are on the fence as to whether or not to purchase any of these pieces, I can honestly and sincerely tell you that I am even more impressed with this year's crop so far than I was with last year's, (and that is saying a LOT, as I really liked last year's pieces). Every one of these pieces will display beautifully.
And by the way, all of the members who ordered from us have their lighthouses on the way, all were shipped this afternoon. You should have your confirmation e-mail and tracking info in your inbox.

Roland Babineau
Re: 2009 New Releases Have Now Been Posted #198441 02/26/09 03:45 PM
Super Wacko
OP Offline
Super Wacko
Just got the second round of new releases this morning and we're packing up our orders to get them out this afternoon. Any member of these forums who ordered from us and haven't received their e-mail that they're in, please check your inbox again. You'll also be getting a shipping confirmation e-mail later today once UPS has picked up our packages.
At the risk of sounding repetitive....WOW!!!
Can't decide which of these is my favorite. All are great! The "steelwork" of Carysfort Reef, the cannonball dents on the walls of Fort Carroll, the appearance of "cracks" on the base of Port Washington and the "rusting" on the base of Harbor of Refuge all add to the realism. Anyone who has purchased these pieces will be very, very pleased with them, no doubt. Great job Harry and all at HL, and let's not forget the artist/mold makers at the factory. A tip of the ol' chapeau to all of you.

Roland Babineau
Re: 2009 New Releases Have Now Been Posted #198442 02/28/09 12:09 AM
Bill and Judy Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
The workmanship just gets better and better. I am constantly amazed when I compare them with the early replicas. They might be more valuable but they sure aren't as artistic as the ones we see today.

Judy

Moderated by  flacoastie 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 930 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users