Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
The Cape Cod Store.com #198422 11/17/08 11:21 AM
The Cape Cod Store.com Offline OP
Super Wacko
OP Offline
Super Wacko
My earlier post on Guess-the-Lighthouse stated I'd give you all a profle of our website and let you know what we have to offer you as a collector.
I know many of you think you no longer have that neighborhood store where you can go and check out the latest HL releases and speak intelligently to someone about Harbour Lights and/or other gift giving topics or ideas.
The Cape Cod Store.com is better than the neighborhood store, you don't even have to get out of your PJ's to visit us! We're an e-mail or phone call away, and we answer EVERY e-mail and missed phone call within 24 hours, (most within minutes or a few short hours). Unlike other sites who you never know who is on the other side of the computer taking your order (and credit card info), I make myself known to all of our customers and am readily available to talk to them to help fulfill their needs.
Here are just some of the things we offer our customers.
1) A website that is VERY easy to navigate. Users can get just about anywhere they want to on the website in just one or two clicks. (Noone ever gets lost somewhere deep in the catacombs of the website "dungeon".
2) ALL products have quality photos and are very clearly marked for pricing.
3) FREE SHIPPING ON ALL LE'S, GLOWS, RETIRED LE'S, AND ANCHOR BAYS! (only Little Lights will have a shipping charge.....sorry, we just can't absorb the cost on those as it would eat up our total profit margin).
4) Nearly all existing LE's have a link to the corresponding Lighthouse Encyclopedia page on our site so you can learn more about the history, etc. of each lighthouse.
5) Although we don't have all of the HL's in stock, we DO carry a large inventory. Chances are we have your lighthouse in stock, but if we don't, we're not far from Maine and can usually have it in and shipped to you rather quickly.
6) Our customer service is outstanding, (our customers' words, not mine, although I do agree.) Here is what our customers are telling us....
http://www.thecapecodstore.com/customer_feedback.html
Customer service features....
A) When ordering, if an item isn't in stock, we'll let you know that it isn't and give you an idea as to when it's expected in.
B) We don't charge your credit card right away. Only when/if an item is in stock and is being readied for shipment do we charge your account. Up until that time it is held in the web's most secure shopping cart, (WE can't access any account info at all without a password, and every security standard set by the government and credit card companies are not only met, but surpassed! That was a MAJOR reason why we chose to use this particular shopping cart.). Also, all credit card info is stored for only 30 days, then automatically destroyed as another safety to our customers.
C) If the item is a gift, we will enclose, at no charge, a gift tag with a personal message from you. We also include our contact info, should the item arrive damaged, but no pricing is enclosed.
D) On day of shipping, I personally e-mail every customer to let him/her know that their package is on the way and when to expect delivery. If via UPS, (we use both UPS and the US Post Office), I also enclose the tracking information.
E) After your package arrives, I will again contact you to be sure that all items arrived OK and that you are satisfied with your purchase.
F) If an item arrives damaged, we IMMEDIATELY will send out a new one to you, (if item isn't in stock we'll get one ASAP and send it out as quickly as we possibly can).
G) If, after you receive an item, you're not happy with it, let us know within 14 days of receipt. We will authorize you to send it back. All it will cost you is the shipping charges to get it back to us, plus any shipping charges you may have incurred at time of order. Item price will be promptly refunded to you upon our receipt of undamaged product.
H) Looking for something special? Contact us and we'll do our very best to find what you're looking for.
I) Any questions? e-mail me at roland@thecapecodstore.com or phone us at
508-385-1344, or drop a message here and I'll get back to you.
Thanks for taking the time to find out about The Cape Cod Store.com. Come check us out!
http://www.thecapecodstore.com/harbor_lights.html

Roland Babineau
The only true Harbour Lights dealer left in the world and the ONLY retailer in the world authorized to sell Harry Hine's lighthouse collectible line!
Re: The Cape Cod Store.com #198423 11/21/08 10:32 PM
The Cape Cod Store.com Offline OP
Super Wacko
OP Offline
Super Wacko
Well, in every type of economy there are winners and losers. Due to some tough financial situations, the collector who was taking over our available autoship had to back out.
OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS!
That means that we now have available a LOW
2-digit autoship available for all LE's. If you'd like more info an what's available, e-mail me at roland@thecapecodstore.com and I'll fill you in.
(Also available are a couple of two-digit Anchor Bays, as well!)

Roland Babineau
The only true Harbour Lights dealer left in the world and the ONLY retailer in the world authorized to sell Harry Hine's lighthouse collectible line!

Moderated by  flacoastie 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Rock), 858 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users