Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
How Seahorses Were 'Born' on Harbour Lights #198312 06/11/06 11:32 AM
Webmaster Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
The idea of a 'hidden' icon on each and every Harbour Lights came out of 'Brand X' days (David Winter Cottages.)

Those familiar with the lore of Harbour Lights know that Bill Younger introduced David Winter Cottages to the USA; at one time Younger & Associates was the rep for the John Hine Studio line for the states West of the Rockies.

David would hide a mouse on each piece. It was supposed to be a secret, but Bill didn't know that so he openly discussed where the mouse could be found on each David Winter piece when asked. (Nowadays, the "Seahorses? What Seahorses" response from Bill is a fall-back to those 'secret' mice.)

The idea intrigued DWC collectors so much, that in the late 1980s Bill insisted that something similar be developed for the Lighthouses the Younger Family was going to launch.

Sometimes the hippocampi got too easy to find and the word was sent out to sculptors to make them harder to spot.

I think the hardest of all to find was on HL125 Portland Head ME LE. It was rumored to be UNDER the overturned boat on the base. But Carolyn Carbone was the first person I know of to spot and report it - and, no, she didn't need to break off the boat.

Now there is this place on the Collector Forums to ask for help -- or report your findings, moderated by the Seahorse Princess, Sandy Jennings.

Photos are welcome.

P.S. Have you found the seahorses on Mark Sherman's paintings?

Re: How Seahorses Were 'Born' on Harbour Lights #198313 06/12/06 12:01 PM
CAVR Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
So, Sandy has been promoted from "Offical Seahorse Investigator" to "Seahorse Princess" .... Congrats

Very Soon, there will be a "slew" of new lighthouse pieces in which to investigate! cool

-Christopher
"CAVR"
Re: How Seahorses Were 'Born' on Harbour Lights #198314 06/12/06 05:31 PM
sandy Offline
Cruise Director
Cruise Director
Been called a lot of names in my life, but Seahorse Princess is a first!!

I only collect limited editions, so any locations I post will be for LEs. If I interpret John's email correctly, I'll pass him my list and he'll update the Harbour Lights Archives with that information. Then a link to that page will be shown here and you'll be able to access the list.

The "archives" site lists all LEs and GLOWs, so anyone knowing locations on GLOWs pieces should post it/them here. I'll pass a list of new locations to John from time-to-time for inclusion in the HL Archives site.

Please note: A newly updated listing won't be available for a few days--it's still in the works. Your patience is appreciated.

Sandy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: How Seahorses Were 'Born' on Harbour Lights #198315 06/13/06 02:29 AM
sandy Offline
Cruise Director
Cruise Director
Have to make a correction here. John said,

Quote:
I think the hardest of all to find was on HL 125 Portland Head ME LE. It was rumored to be UNDER the overturned boat on the base. But Carolyn Carbone was the first person I know of to spot and report it - and, no, she didn't need to break off the boat.
The archives indicate that Earl Friedell found the Portland Head seahorse location. Carolyn Carbone gets the credit for SE Block Island, HL 128.

Sandy

Re: How Seahorses Were 'Born' on Harbour Lights #198316 06/13/06 02:54 AM
Webmaster Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
My memory is fading. Thanks, Sandy.

Then I think that the one that had the hardest to find must have been SEB - is that the one with the overturned boat?

Oh, dear. I need a vacation.

Re: How Seahorses Were 'Born' on Harbour Lights #198317 06/13/06 04:05 AM
sandy Offline
Cruise Director
Cruise Director
Yep John, you do need to take an extended coffee break--can you leave now for Virginia??

Carolyn posted the following for SE Block Island:

Quote:
Finally found - by Carolyn Carbone. The illusive aquatic equine is on the bow of the boat as it faces the lighthouse. Look down from above to see it. And THEY said there wasn't one!
The Portland Head location doesn't reference a boat at all.

Sandy

Re: How Seahorses Were 'Born' on Harbour Lights #198318 06/13/06 05:15 PM
beachcomber Offline
Oh, I am so glad y'all cleared that up. I knew the Southeast Block seahorse was a difficult one to find, so I felt that had to be the one Carolyn found - Southeast Block is Frank and Carolyn's special lighthouse.

beachcomber
Re: How Seahorses Were 'Born' on Harbour Lights #198319 06/16/06 01:51 PM
sandy Offline
Cruise Director
Cruise Director
One of the powers that be (John C.) has imported the file I typed and says this link will get you to the file.

http://www.lighthousekeepers.com/what/seahorses.pdf

I just tested it and it works--much simpler than my copying it and mailing it to you. I will mail you a copy if you send me a catalog-size mailing self-addressed envelope with postage of $1.85. The file is 39 pages long. (I don't know why the PDF file converted to 55 pages.)

Please check the list before you place your "find" here to avoid duplications. The list was compiled from HL's archives, postings to CF, and those that I've found. Any mistakes are solely mine.

My plan is to keep track of what is posted here and revise the initial file from time-to-time and send the revised version to John. Soooo, get your magnifying glass out, locate the seahorse on each piece not listed, and post your comments here. . . .

Re: How Seahorses Were 'Born' on Harbour Lights #198320 07/01/06 10:36 AM
DocJ44 Offline
HL 333 Port Clinton, Ohio:

On the relatively bare side of the lighthouse, find the fishing pole. If you follow an imaginary line down from the reel of the pole to the base of the piece, you should readily find a seahorse about halfway into the water

Doc John
Re: How Seahorses Were 'Born' on Harbour Lights #198321 07/01/06 10:53 AM
DocJ44 Offline
HL 335 Graves, Massachusetts:

Graves is one of my favorite pieces and I have spent alot of time looking it over...it is so well done. It took me a little while to find a seahorse:

The piece is sort of triangular shaped so hold it so that the tower is in the left corner and the fishing pier is in front of you. Directly below the shelter you see a fishing net lying on the rocks. That area of rock juts out a little from the rest of the base. If you turn the piece a little couterclockwise and look in the crevice between the rock and the rest of the base, you should see a seahorse.

Doc John
Re: How Seahorses Were 'Born' on Harbour Lights #198322 07/01/06 12:34 PM
sandy Offline
Cruise Director
Cruise Director
Hurray!! Tickled to see postings on this site. You go Doc John!

Sandy laugh laugh laugh

Re: How Seahorses Were 'Born' on Harbour Lights #198323 07/01/06 03:26 PM
Lighthouse Duo Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
HL #432 Cape Florida ... in the water just to the right of centre when you look at the "water side"

(this is the only "full size" one we have)

Margret
Lighthouse Duo
Live Love Laugh ...
Re: How Seahorses Were 'Born' on Harbour Lights #198324 07/06/06 02:35 PM
Brindfan Offline
Wacko
Wacko
Are there seahorses on the Anchor Bay ships?

Re: How Seahorses Were 'Born' on Harbour Lights #198325 07/10/06 12:25 PM
sandy Offline
Cruise Director
Cruise Director
Brindfan,

I don't know if the Anchor Bay pieces have a seahorse and was hoping someone "in the know" would answer your question. Maybe this will get you the answer.

I've found the seahorse location for:

HL 330, Staten Island Range Rear, NY
HL 332, Old Presque Isle, MI
HL 336, Mystic Seaport, CT
HL 337, Owl's Head, ME
HL 556, Boston Harbor, MA

I'll post the locations at the end of this week to give others a chance to find and post them first.

Sandy smile smile smile

Re: How Seahorses Were 'Born' on Harbour Lights #198326 07/10/06 02:28 PM
Webmaster Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
I asked Harry today - No Seahorses or other hidden things on AB pieces -- "..at least I never specified them," Harry said.

I've looked in the past without finding anything.

Re: How Seahorses Were 'Born' on Harbour Lights #198327 07/10/06 08:46 PM
5lights Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
Does anyone know if the LLOM have the sea horse? I only have one and I'm not sure it is a sea horse or my imagination? How about on the Bailey's Harbor event piece?

Debbie
Re: How Seahorses Were 'Born' on Harbour Lights #198328 07/11/06 11:42 PM
DocJ44 Offline
HL 337 Owl's Head, Maine

This one was pretty easy to spot. This piece also has a triangular footprint so you start by holding the piece so the side facing you has the tower on your right and the little oil house on your left. Find the small pinkish bush (as opposed to the red or yellow bushes) that sits at the edge of the cliff. From the left edge of that pink bush draw an imaginary line down to the base of the piece. About halfway into the water, you should come across a seahorse.

Doc John
Re: How Seahorses Were 'Born' on Harbour Lights #198329 07/11/06 11:56 PM
DocJ44 Offline
HL 336 Mystic Seaport

This was a real great place on this piece! As you look it over, you almost "know" it just has to be hidden in the water because of the texture sculpted into the water would make a great place to hide a seahorse. But its under the dock! Hold the piece so the dock is facing you on the right and the "Christiane" angles off to your left. Look at the stone wall under the dock and the well-sculpted seahorse pops right out at you on the far right.

PS The other newer pieces were just shipped to me yesterday Sandy so I haven't had a chance to look them over yet.

Doc John
Re: How Seahorses Were 'Born' on Harbour Lights #198330 07/12/06 12:13 AM
DocJ44 Offline
Debbie,
I just look over 5 of my Little Lights (Hatteras, Ocracoke, Morris Island, Sea Pines, and Point Arena) closely. I couldn't find a what I would consider a well sculpted, readily identifiable seahorse on any of them. Which piece do you have and where do you think the seahorse is located?

Doc John
Re: How Seahorses Were 'Born' on Harbour Lights #198331 07/12/06 12:59 AM
Brindfan Offline
Wacko
Wacko
No seahorses found on my Little Lights. I only have a few:

Split Rock, Grosse Point, Point Reyes, Pont Bonita, Point Arena, Cana Island, and Seul Choix.

Re: How Seahorses Were 'Born' on Harbour Lights #198332 07/12/06 04:18 AM
sandy Offline
Cruise Director
Cruise Director
Atta' boy Doc John. Two gold stars for you.

I'm having trouble finding one on HL 331, Fowey Rocks, FL and hope somebody can locate it.

HL 336, Mystic Seaport, CT was hard enough that when I did locate it and let out "Gotcha!" I woke Stan who always falls asleep in his easy chair after an hour or so of TV. Goes a long way toward explaining why I've located as many seahorses as I have. . . .

Sandy

Re: How Seahorses Were 'Born' on Harbour Lights #198333 07/12/06 11:02 AM
5lights Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
I have Seul Choix. I looked at it again and it's not a well sculpted easy to identify seahorse. It looks kind of like a sea horse on the top of the purple bush that is on the right hand side of the keeper's house. I thought I found one on the Bailey's Harbor piece...but I couldn't find it this morning when I looked. Maybe it went out for breakfast. If I relocate it-I'll let you know.

Debbie
Re: How Seahorses Were 'Born' on Harbour Lights #198334 07/15/06 10:10 PM
sandy Offline
Cruise Director
Cruise Director
HL 330 Staten Island Range Rear, NY. Left-facing head & body are below flower bushes, left of steps to tower. Seahorse is same color as sand cliff.

HL 332 Old Presque Isle, MI. See Bob Taylor's 10/25/06 post.

HL 556 Boston Harbor Original Light, MA. Left-facing head and body are in wave 1-1/2" below tower. Same colors as water.

Re: How Seahorses Were 'Born' on Harbour Lights #198335 07/16/06 02:13 AM
Weasel58 Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
Sandy, on Prices Creek NC, hold the light with the tree on the right side and eye level with the door of the tower between the two bushes. Rotate the piece just a little till the base of the tree is visable between the tower and the largest bush. The sea hosre is in the little bush just beside the base of the tree and he is facing to the left.

Eric
Re: How Seahorses Were 'Born' on Harbour Lights #198336 07/16/06 12:09 PM
sandy Offline
Cruise Director
Cruise Director
Eric,

You are right!! Thanks for posting. I've deleted my error.

Sandy (25th)

Re: How Seahorses Were 'Born' on Harbour Lights #198337 10/01/06 03:12 AM
sandy Offline
Cruise Director
Cruise Director
HL 339 Piney Point, MD. 2¾” right of flag. Upright, left-facing seahorse is same color as cliff and stands ½” below right side of tree.

HL 343 Sullivan’s Island Range Light, SC. 1½” below 1st floor window on right side of keeper’s house. Left-facing seahorse stands upright on cliff and is same color as cliff.

I only have two GLOWs, but recently purchased the second one shown here because it's a “mistake”–a printing error in the bottom label & on the box of about 1,200 pieces identified its location as “New Jersey.” Its seahorse location is shown below:

HL 422 Bolivar Point, TX. Right-facing head and torso are in grass behind tall reeds on water side of sculpture. Look between 2 bushes located at right side of water.

Has anyone located the seahorse on HL 720 Marquette Harbor, MI and/or HL 721 Conanicut, RI?

Paul, have you had a chance to locate the last two seahorses I wasn’t able to find on HL 268 Cedar Keys, FL?

Re: How Seahorses Were 'Born' on Harbour Lights #198338 10/01/06 12:24 PM
5lights Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
I just got done looking at my Marquette Harbor and can't locate it either! Apparantly they hid this one really well!!

Debbie
Re: How Seahorses Were 'Born' on Harbour Lights #198339 10/16/06 01:09 PM
sandy Offline
Cruise Director
Cruise Director
posted 10-15-2006 10:25 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oooops...this should be in the Seahorse Forum...sorry, I just noticed where I put this thread.

Sandy...you wrote in another thread that this is located here...
East Point, NJ (HL 260): lying next to barrel located right of basement doors, left of side door. Same color as bricks of house. Lying on side, front-facing head lying on lower black ring that's around barrel.

I have this piece that I received this past weekend and I do not see this seahorse at all.
Is it possible that some pieces didn't have the seahorse? Are my eyes that bad?

Any pics by chance...?

Can anyone else confirm this location for me?

Thanks much...curious minds would like to know...

BB

--------------------
John 8:12 - "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

Posts: 87 | From: Marlton, New Jersey ... not far from Philadelphia PA | Registered: Sep 2006

Re: How Seahorses Were 'Born' on Harbour Lights #198340 10/16/06 01:36 PM
sandy Offline
Cruise Director
Cruise Director
BeaconBob,

To my knowledge, all LEs have at least one seahorse altho' I can't locate one for HL 541, Fort Point, CA, HL 640, Hooper Strait, MD, or HL 646, Minot's Ledge Light, MA. The Fresnel lens pieces do not appear to have seahorse locations either.

Stan's busy completing a support for one of our two Cover-Its, so I can't get a picture for you at the moment. So, I'll try the written word. . . .I should have included "between corner of dwelling and barrel" or "left of barrel" in my location description. It's plastered to the dwelling and only the head and right eye can be seen. Its nose faces the ground and its head almost abuts the lower black band of the barrel.

The seahorse for HL 721, Conanicut, RI is:
Very crude left-facing head and upper body only are disguised as part of a crested wave located 3/4" from right side of light plug.

Sandy

P.S. I'd love to hear from others, especially if they see a more defined seahorse on East Point, NJ.

Re: How Seahorses Were 'Born' on Harbour Lights #198341 10/16/06 07:31 PM
BeaconBob Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
Quote:
Originally posted by sandy:

. . .I should have included "between corner of dwelling and barrel" or "left of barrel" in my location description. It's plastered to the dwelling and only the head and right eye can be seen. Its nose faces the ground and its head almost abuts the lower black band of the barrel.

Sandy

P.S. I'd love to hear from others, especially if they see a more defined seahorse on East Point, NJ.
Sandy,

I looked under a very strong magnifying glass and I have to say that I disagree with you. There is nothing that even remotely resembles a seahorse in that location on my lighthouse. I would need to see a pic of what you are describing as there doesn't seem to be anything tucked behind the barrel.
Anyone else see what Sandy describes on your own lighthouse?

BB

Bob J ~ 65 Lighthouses, 2 Lightships, 25 Life Saving Stations Visited ~
"I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."
John 8:12
Re: How Seahorses Were 'Born' on Harbour Lights #198342 10/16/06 10:09 PM
sandy Offline
Cruise Director
Cruise Director
I'll try to get Stan to take a photograph for me tomorrow. BTW, it's not "behind" the barrel, it's between the barrel and the corner of the house and is the same color as the house bricks.

Sandy

Re: How Seahorses Were 'Born' on Harbour Lights #198343 10/17/06 01:08 PM
sandy Offline
Cruise Director
Cruise Director
Stan photographed the piece and, based on the magnification, I've determined I'm seeing things. Back to the hunt on this one later today.

Sandy

Re: How Seahorses Were 'Born' on Harbour Lights #198344 10/17/06 04:54 PM
BeaconBob Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
Whew...! I thought it was my eye sight which is getting worse every year. eek eek
Do we know for a fact that there even is a seahorse on that particular LE East Point version?

I have NOT been able to find it! frown

Let me know how you make out with this Sandy...now I'm really curious!

BB

Bob J ~ 65 Lighthouses, 2 Lightships, 25 Life Saving Stations Visited ~
"I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."
John 8:12
Re: How Seahorses Were 'Born' on Harbour Lights #198345 10/25/06 07:05 PM
Bob Taylor Offline
Wacko
Wacko
A second opinion.

HL 332 Old Presque Isle, MI. The piece is rectangular. Hold it so the bell tower end faces you and is on your right. The seahouse is 1/2 inch to the left from the left corner of the bell tower base, just under the top wave in the blue water. Only the head and upper half of the body is visible. To better see, hold the base on the far side and rotate the side facing you up so that the bottom of the base moves upward.

Bob Taylor

Re: How Seahorses Were 'Born' on Harbour Lights #198346 10/26/06 03:15 AM
sandy Offline
Cruise Director
Cruise Director
Bob,

Your location is absolutely right-on! Don't know how I missed what you saw--my location was in the beach area just above the wave that you described.

Sandy

Re: How Seahorses Were 'Born' on Harbour Lights #198347 11/11/06 02:42 PM
Bob Taylor Offline
Wacko
Wacko
HL 342 Point Fermin, CA From the flag go 90 degrees clockwise on the tan base. Seahouse is on the tan base on a imaginary center line of the side of the keepers dwelling.

Bob Taylor

Re: How Seahorses Were 'Born' on Harbour Lights #198348 12/15/06 04:58 PM
Lighthouse Duo Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
Does anyone know if the actually IS a seahorse on the Winstanley light (HL636)?

Margret
Lighthouse Duo
Live Love Laugh ...
Re: How Seahorses Were 'Born' on Harbour Lights #198349 12/15/06 10:30 PM
sandy Offline
Cruise Director
Cruise Director
Eddystone is one the pieces on which I wasn't able to locate a seahorse. I'll take a gander this evening and let you know how I make out.

Sandy

Re: How Seahorses Were 'Born' on Harbour Lights #198350 12/17/06 02:13 AM
sandy Offline
Cruise Director
Cruise Director
Tried for two nights Margret--still can't find it!

Sandy

Re: How Seahorses Were 'Born' on Harbour Lights #198351 12/17/06 06:43 AM
Lighthouse Duo Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
Thanks for looking Sandy. I looked too - with the magnifying glass etc.
Can't find one! frown

Margret
Lighthouse Duo
Live Love Laugh ...
Re: How Seahorses Were 'Born' on Harbour Lights #198352 12/17/06 02:38 PM
WackoPaul Offline
Saint
Saint
It is very crude but I believe this maybe what you are looking for..

Onward to The Land of the Midnight Sun!
Re: How Seahorses Were 'Born' on Harbour Lights #198353 12/17/06 09:18 PM
sandy Offline
Cruise Director
Cruise Director
Saw it, kept coming back to it, decided against it. But, seeing as Paul has seen it as well, I'll list it as his find as follows:

HL 636, Eddystone: In water below attachment to tower that has 3 shuttered windows--1 shutter is raised; the others are slightly open. Very crude left-facing seahorse (tail is curled to the right) is 1-1/2" below middle partially-opened window.

Paul, if memory serves (and that's a real stretch lately), you were going to let us know where the two missing locations are on Cedar Keys. If you did and I missed it, let me know; if you didn't, can you do so in the near future?

Thanks,

Sandy

Re: How Seahorses Were 'Born' on Harbour Lights #198354 12/17/06 09:49 PM
WackoPaul Offline
Saint
Saint
10 seahorses...

You should be able to see them all in this animation, I slowed it down a lot..

Re: How Seahorses Were 'Born' on Harbour Lights #198355 12/18/06 05:33 AM
Lighthouse Duo Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
Yikes .... seahorse in the chimney ... Would not have thought of looking there in a month of Sundays laugh
The animation is a brilliant idea!!

And thanks for pointing out the, albeit crude, sea horse on the Eddystone light. I must admit, I saw that and thought "No, they are normally much more intrecate!" Still ... glad there is one on this peace! smile

Margret
Lighthouse Duo
Live Love Laugh ...
Re: How Seahorses Were 'Born' on Harbour Lights #198356 12/18/06 10:40 PM
sandy Offline
Cruise Director
Cruise Director
Even with pictures, I can't find them all!! So, start with Paul's picture that meets this description and tell me where I'm missing out:

1. Look in bottom tan palm fronds closest to dwelling next to lavender-colored bush in front of sculpture's flag.

2. In the back of the building under the picnic table between the porch and the sidewalk. Head and curled tail face down.

3. Upright, faces right, just left of middle of cliff under water tower.

4. Upright, right-facing seahorse on back of lavender bush next to palm tree--green in color.

5. Right-facing head & pegasus only are on top of overturned barrel next to water tower. Best seen if viewed between water tower and dwelling through a magnifying glass. Same color as barrel.

6. Cannot see this one.

7. Look at the tower and then rotate to look at the vent on the short side of the building. The seahorse is to the left of the vent.

8. Inside chimney on dwelling next to water tower.

9. Cannot see this one.

10. Hold sculpture upside down and look at bottom of tree canopy in back of house. Right-facing head and body are same color as tree. Best seen using magnifying glass and bright light.

I have this description from an earlier thread, but Paul's pictures do not show this location:

On the ceiling of the front porch on the long side of the building directly over the stairs. Full body and head face right. Same color (white) as ceiling.

Does this mean there are eleven? Or, is it one of the two that I can't make out?

Are we having fun yet????

Re: How Seahorses Were 'Born' on Harbour Lights #198357 12/19/06 01:14 AM
ericlighthouse Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
BonnieJean told me there was 11 seahorses on Sea Horse Key Lighthouse and since she that was her favorite lighthouse, I believe her.

Eric, Florida Keys Reef Lights Foundation; Godfather of Jones Point River Lighthouse; member and District Commissioner of Florida Lighthouse Association et el
Re: How Seahorses Were 'Born' on Harbour Lights #198358 12/19/06 03:16 AM
sandy Offline
Cruise Director
Cruise Director
The mystery thickens!! And I really do have to get a life. . . .

Sandy

Re: How Seahorses Were 'Born' on Harbour Lights #198359 12/19/06 03:51 AM
WackoPaul Offline
Saint
Saint
There are ten and only ten... According to Harry whose idea it was to put all of them on the lighthouse...

I did have to use a dental mirror to shoot and see the one seahorse...

Re: How Seahorses Were 'Born' on Harbour Lights #198360 12/19/06 07:20 AM
sandy Offline
Cruise Director
Cruise Director
Paul,

Can you give written detail of the 6th and 9th pictures? There is definitely a right-facing seahorse on ceiling of front porch of building next to water tower and none of your pictures are of that location. Either one of the ten you have is a duplicate, or there are eleven on that piece. I'll get Stan to take a picture of the one I'm writing about if you can't see that one.

Thanks,
Sandy

Re: How Seahorses Were 'Born' on Harbour Lights #198361 12/19/06 02:11 PM
WackoPaul Offline
Saint
Saint
Maybe the artist slipped one in on Harry because I see the one you are talking about and didn't shoot it... I will try later to find my original images and identfy those other two locations.. One of them might have been a stretch since I was looking for ten when I was shooting and didn't shoot that one on the underside of the roof...

Moderated by  WackoPaul 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,208 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users