cf-banner.jpg
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
"Delaware Lights" Signing by Author, Bob Trapani This Weekend #197745 04/05/07 12:22 PM
Lighthouser Offline OP
Cruise Director
OP Offline
Cruise Director
If you're in the Delaware area this weekend, Bob Trapani will be doing a book signing of his new book, Delaware Lights – A History of Lighthouses in the First State. You'll find him at Bethany Beach Books, Saturday April 7 at 2PM in Lewes, Delaware.

The following was written about the new book from a telephone interview with Bob by a reporter at Cape Gazette

For those who haven't met Bob, he co-founded the Delaware River & Bay Lighthouse Foundation with his wife Ann-Marie before becoming the Executive Director of the American Lighthouse Foundation and the new director of the Maine Lighthouse Museum, both located in Rockland, Maine.

Besides his work in the preservation of lighthouses, Bob has the gift of penmanship, and his writings are enjoyed by many...myself included. smile

Judy

Judy
Re: "Delaware Lights" Signing by Author, Bob Trapani This Weekend #197746 04/05/07 01:46 PM
Lighthouse Loon Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
If it wasn't for this weekends Easter holiday I might have traveled down the GSP and took the CapeMay/Lewes Ferry over to the signing.

Houseful of company due on Sunday, so we'll need Saturday to get food & tables setup.

I love the Delaware lights !!!

Stan M
New Jersey Lighthouse Lovers
------------------------------------
Harry Wishlist: Tinicum Rear Range, Miah Maull Shoal, Finns Point, Bergen Point, Cross Ledge, Old Ambrose Lightstation, Romer Shoal, Barnegat Lightship, Liberty Lightship.
Re: "Delaware Lights" Signing by Author, Bob Trapani This Weekend #197747 04/06/07 05:09 PM
BeaconBob Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
I think that I will call my sister to see if she will be in Rehoboth this week-end. Maybe she can stop by and meet Bob! She is also a lighthouse enthusiast...but NOT a wacko! smile

Bob J ~ 65 Lighthouses, 2 Lightships, 25 Life Saving Stations Visited ~
"I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."
John 8:12

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,208 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users