Not too long ago there was some discussion about the Sky-Bound Balloons not being a Harbour Light product. That just didn’t go right with me so I researched it and found that the statement was not totally true. Yes the Sky-bound Balloons are no longer produced by Harbour lights and are now the product of Younger and Associates. But when the sky-bound balloons first came out they where considered a product of Harbour Lights. They had the Harbour light name on them and they even had a direct link from the Harbour Light web site.

I check with Younger and Associates and found out that they still have many of the balloons with Harbour Lights name on them and the only ones that don’t have Harbour lights name on them are the new releases. Eventually as the old stock gets used up the Younger and Associates name will be on them. But as it stands now the following have “by Harbour Light” written on them.

ITEM # DESCRIPTION By-Line
SB001 Memories of Paris HL
SB002 Kaleidoscope HL
SB003 Coastal Journey HL
SB003-SA Saint Augustine HL only 500 made
SB004 Stars & Stripes HL
SB005 Field of Dreams HL
SB006 Tropical Paradise HL
SB007 Timeless Travel HL
SB008 Champagne Flight HL
SB009 Santa's Flight HL
SB010 Autumn Breeze HL
SB011 Dunk & Dash HL
SB012 God Bless America HL
SB013 Festival Lake HL
SB014 Lighthouse Landing HL
SB015 Castillo del Mar HL
SB017 Hole In One HL
SB018 The Big Top HL
SB019 Gateway To Paradise HL
SB020 Texas Pride HL
SB021 Visions of New York HL
SB022 Going to the Chapel HL

SBX001 Red/Yellow #1 Ornament HL
SBX002 Blue Stripe #2 Ornament HL
SBX003 Blue/Yellow #3 Ornament HL
SBX004 Stars & Stripes #4 Ornament HL
SBX005 Diamonds #5 Ornament HL
SBX006 Rainbow #6 Ornament HL
SBX007 Blue/HLPromNK #7 Ornament HL
SBX008 Yellow Blue Swirl #8 Ornament HL
SBX009 Christmas #9 Ornament HL
SBX010 Orange/Yellow #10 Ornament HL
SBX011 Green/Blue/Yellow #11 Ornament HL
SBX012 Orange/Yellow #12 Ornament HL

Even though many of these don’t have lighthouses on them they do have HL’s name on them and not Younger and Associates. Yes they are now being sold by Younger and Associates but they were made under the Harbour Lights trademark. I feel that this earns the listing above the right to be listed in this forum under “Harbour Lights General Products”.

The following listed below are the balloons that was made after the selling of Harbour lights and have the Younger and Associates name on them. These balloons are not Harbour light products.

SB023 Faulkner's Balloon **
SB024 Village Scene Y & A
SB025 Harvest Bounty Y & A
SB026 Summer Escape Y & A
SB027 Canadian Flight Y & A

** Made exclusively for Melissa's Hallmark by Younger & Assoc.
(This balloon was an order by Melissa's Hallmark but they
lowered the size of the order after Younger and Associates had the balloon manufactured.
They are now selling the leftovers and no more will be made.)

DANIEL