Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Lighthouses where to sell #196505 11/21/10 06:20 PM
P
placr3 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
I have almost 100 lighthouses from Harbour Lights, Scaasis, and others. How can I sell them all. I got them from my dad when he passed away, but I am clueless on how to get rid of them.

Let me know

Thanks

Larry

Re: Lighthouses where to sell #196506 11/21/10 09:28 PM
flacoastie Offline
Saint
Saint
I have moved this topic to this Forums so that other Forum members may contact you or post an answer to your question. The Trading post Forum is for selling, buying or trading and does not allow replys from other members. You must also remember that if you post your Father's collection for sale on The Trading Post Forum that you may ONLY LIST HARBOUR LIGHTS Products and nothing else. If you list your Harbour Lights Products on the Trading Post Forum, it is best to list what product you have, the serial number of that product and your asking price and shipping coast at a minimum. You can also have people contact you through your email address and you can provide them a list of what you have. If you have them contact you through your email you can also let them know what non-Harbour Lights products you have. As far as selling price goes, you can figure roughly 1/4 to 1/3 of what the product sold for originally, except for a couple of pieces(HL102 and HL111) as there really is no secondary market left. Be ready to have buyers offer even less them what you listed because there is always EBAY to contend with. Remember, you don't have a special product that is in high demands. Hope this helps.

Rich
Re: Lighthouses where to sell #196507 11/21/10 09:45 PM
Bob M Offline
Saint
Saint
I stopped at a "second hand" shop at the Cape on Saturday. I spoke with the proprietor and asked if she had any lighthouse items. It turns out she had a lot of Harbour Lights with original boxes just about a week or so ago but they all sold. She said they were a good buy at $10 each. Yuk! I would hate to think there were some really rare pieces in the lot.

smile Bob

Re: Lighthouses where to sell #196508 11/22/10 01:03 PM
Lighthouse Loon Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
Larry, I'm always in the hunt to add some of the older HL releases to my collection. I'm sure their are others who are in the hunt as well.

Please post your list of HL's in Trading Post forum. You could also email me the entire list.

If you don't know what to sell them for, ask for best offer and see what you get.

Stan M
New Jersey Lighthouse Lovers
------------------------------------
Harry Wishlist: Tinicum Rear Range, Miah Maull Shoal, Finns Point, Bergen Point, Cross Ledge, Old Ambrose Lightstation, Romer Shoal, Barnegat Lightship, Liberty Lightship.
Re: Lighthouses where to sell #196509 11/22/10 08:39 PM
WackoPaul Offline
Saint
Saint
I changed the title of the thread so that folks wouldn't get the idea to sell anywhere but the Trading Post..

Onward to The Land of the Midnight Sun!

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Dave H), 1,324 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users