Next Thread
Print Thread
Anyone coming to this year's OBLHS event? #191053 07/25/07 12:42 AM
C
Capital City Diva Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone here will be attending the OBLHS Annual Keepers' Dinner & Awards Weekend in Ocracoke? I know it's been like a million years since I've last posted. Ever since I moved to Georgia a year and a half ago, my lighthousing life suffered (I live in North GA, that is land-locked, by the way). But I do plan on coming to the Outer Banks this fall for the yearly OBLHS's Lighthouse weekend....is anyone else coming too? Anyone know of any good lighthouses to visit here in Georgia? Thanks. cheers

~*Behold The Forever Love*~
- Philly Blanche
Re: Anyone coming to this year's OBLHS event? #191054 07/25/07 01:25 PM
kikigl Offline
Welcome back to the Forums.
I am not going to the Outer Banks this year. I was there last year and there are beautiful lighthouses in a beautiful area. I have to go to Maine this year and I will be lighthousing up
there.
Georgia has some nice lights also. Was there last year. I have a lighthouse map of the United States and it tells you how to get to each one.
I got it at Lighthouse Depot in Wells, Maine. You can order it by mail from the on-line store.
Georgia has the following lighthouses; Little Cumberland Island,St Simon's,Sapalo,Tybee and Cockspur.

Kay

Moderated by  PFC 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Dave H, Rock), 1,544 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users