This is a revision of the first poll, only change being I checked all the different boxes to prevent people from seeing the results before the poll is done. If you already voted, I have those votes so please do not re-vote...

This poll will allow you to rank the potential choices for presentation to Harbour Lights to be considered as our next CF exclusive. I have included a link to a site for each light. To try to keep things equal, I have used the same net site for all the links.

Please do not add any additional links to this thread or lobby in any way for one light or the other. This poll will run thru September 15. You may vote one time only.

I have made the poll only two questions. You will be asked to select your first choice and then second choice. My original intention was to allow you to rank all five choices, but I think this will be more efficient. The selections are in reverse alphabetic order to mix things up a bit.

Please do understand that this poll will not dictate which light HL will select for production. The primary purpose is to give us an idea of your preferences. The decision on which light is selected will take into account a number of factors, including any plans HL may have to produce a given piece, as well as cost among other things.

This poll has been set to not allow people to view the results. I may take some grief over this, but I do not want the ongoing results to influence voting. Thanks for participating in the process, and I am sure that you will be as anxious as I am to see the results.

Wisconsin Point (Superior Entry Breakwater), Wisconsin

Jones Point River, Virginia

Little Gull Island, New York

Muskegon Breakwater, Michigan

Doubling Point, Maine