Since I know you have been wondering...

I will have a selection of individual lighthouse stickers available to purchase at the Reunion. The quantities will be limited (25 of about 70 different lighthouses), mostly Michigan's better known lights with a few nationally known lights.

Prices will be $1 each, 6 for $5 and 13 for $10.

I'll have a few state sets for the Great Lakes States.

Each sticker purchased at the Reunion -- individually or in sets -- will gain you one ticket into a drawing. The winner selected at Wednesday night's event will receive a complete set of Lighthouse Stickers from the Great Lakes States. 250 stickers in all -- a $159 value.

This set includes all stickers from (west to east) Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania and New York. It also includes the lights not on the Great Lakes in those states such as Lake Winnebago, WI, the Hudson River, Long Island and NY Harbor lights in New York State.

A limited quantity of Passports, Journals and other items will also be available.

If you want something specific, please go to the website and place an order today (Tuesday, August 23) and I'll prepare it and bring it to the Reunion. No shipping cost. (Choose "Deliver to Tour Leader" for shipping.) Discount for registered Collector Forums is still 10% (enter "forums" in the discount window at checkout.)

Orders placed AT the reunion by CF members WHO ARE WEARING A WACKO BADGE can still get the discount, but will have to pay shipping since items will be prepared and delivered after the Reunion.

However, purchases made by check, cash or credit or debit card at the reunion will qualify you for the 1 drawing ticket per sticker if the order is placed prior to the Wed evening drawing.

Check out the stickers at www.LighthouseStickers.com/intro.htm

If you are taking the motor coach tour from Chicago to Mackinac Island and back, you'll want to look at this set of stickers created especially for this tour: www.LighthouseStickers.com/associate/reunion/

If you are taking the WILD tour of Western Lake Superior Lights, check out this set: www.LighthouseStickers.com/associate/wild/

A great way to remember your lighthouse travels.