Hi folks! I need help again. As you may know, I am the editor of The Long Island Light Keeper, the newsletter of the Long Island Chapter of the US Lighthouse Society. I'm currently working on our latest issue and I need some photographic help.

Our youngest columnist, Stephen Fragano (9 years old), has written the latest installment of his column, "My Favorite Lighthouses." This time, he has chosen Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse. Unfortunately, Stephen has never been there, so his dad doesn't have any photos of it to include in the article.

Now, this is where I need help. I know alot of you folks have been there, and I was hoping someone would be willing to let me use one of your photos. You will receive a photo credit, and I will snail mail you a copy of the completed issue once it is finished.

Specifics: I need a digital image. It doesn't have to be high resolution, and it will be printed in black and white. I need a clear shot of the tower.

If you have a photo you think I can use, please email me at sunsetbeacon@optonline.net. Please make the file size relatively small--NO 5 megabyte photos please (my email program is limited in size and will freak out if extra large files are sent!).

Thanks for the help! It is very much appreciated!

Diane