Well, I've been at it again. I've modified the navigation on the Wisconsin Lighthouse gallery selector page. Buttons have been added down the left side of the page. Older, active galleries are all there and I've added buttons for a number of new galleries that are under construction. Some of those just have a banner in place along with some animated under construction GIFs on them at the moment. One of those, however, that's a little farther along is the Kenosha & Sheboygan lights gallery page. All of the images are up on it. The larger images on the image description pages will follow shortly, but for now you can access this gallery by just clicking the following link:

http://66.216.33.125/greatlakesgallery/wisconsin/wisconsin.html

... and then clicking the button to take you to the new Kenosha and Sheboygan gallery. These photos were last July when I was on my way to Road America with my son to watch the vintage races for a few days.

Here's a sample of some of what's in the new gallery.

I was struck by the interesting lighthouse wrought iron work at the entrance to the Old Kenosha lighthouse. I've never seen anything like that on any other lighthouse I've ever visited.

The shot above is a 600 mm photo of the Sheboygan Pier light shot in the evening.

I hope everyone feels the navigation buttons make getting around among the Wisconsin lighthouse galleries on my site a little easier.

Gary