Print Thread
Burrows Island and other San Juan Island Photos #180605 07/11/04 11:03 PM
Tammy Wolfe Offline OP
Super Wacko
OP Offline
Super Wacko
Hello,

Here's the last post from my trip.

These are a couple of photos from the lighthouse on Burrows Island. We flew there on our second scenic flight.

Here are a few other photos of Lime Kiln Lighthouse from land and water.

We left San Juan Island on July 3 and spent the last night in Mukilteo. After 3 years e-mailing each other, I finally got to meet Darlene Cook and her husband Al. We enjoyed having dinner with them, and Darlene gave us a private tour of the Mukilteo Lighthouse.

On the way back from the lighthouse, there was a pretty sunset behind this ferry coming in, and I stopped to take a quick photo (handheld).

Well, it's time to get some things done around the house. We've been back for a week, and I haven't even unpacked yet. It's already time to pack for our next adventure. We're going back to Door County on Wednesday for a 4 day camping trip with 17 others from my family. (Randy and I are actually only camping two nights. Although I love to be outdoors, I prefer a nice comfortable bed and warm shower in the morning.)

I hope you enjoyed my photos as much as I enjoyed taking them. Wish I were still there.

Until next time,

Tammy

Re: Burrows Island and other San Juan Island Photos #180606 07/12/04 12:01 PM
Lorie Roe Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
More beautiful photos Tammy. I love the sunset at Lime Kiln. How do you see Burrows Island? Do any of the car ferries pass by it? John and I took car ferries all through the San Juan Islands from Mukilteo to Victoria, Canada. Did you happen to stop at Admirality Head on your way from Friday Harbor to Mukilteo?

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Dave H, Rock), 1,544 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users