Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hoosier Lighthousing Club Custom Quilt Raffle #158273 03/17/07 11:19 PM
Kat Offline OP
Wacko
OP Offline
Wacko
The Hoosier Lighthousing Club is now taking orders for raffle tickets to win a custom designed quilt up to a queen size. The winner will be able to select their own embroidered lighthouses from about 100 different patterns, as well as choose the colors. The quilt will be made by Kat Waterson of "The Quilting Kat" and the procedes of this project will go to help with the Hoosier Lighthousing clubs projects for restoration and beautification of the OMC lighthouse and other lighthouse projects. Please visit the Hoosier Lighthousing clubs website
at www.HLclub.org
for the raffle details and to purchase your tickets.
The club will also be selling tickets at both the Indianapolis and Door County Regional events. The drawing will be at the Door County Regional and you do not need to be present to win. Your support of lighthouses is very much appreciated. And if you join the Hoosier Lighthousing club you can get extra raffle tickets, so check out our website today.
Kat Waterson
Secretary of the HL Club

KAT {=*+*=}
Re: Hoosier Lighthousing Club Custom Quilt Raffle #158274 03/27/07 10:03 PM
Kat Offline OP
Wacko
OP Offline
Wacko
Well we are off to a good start.I wanted to thank all of you who have already purchased raffle tickets. Whoever wins this raffle is in for a real treat. We have estimated the value of the quilt to be at least a $700-800 quilt. But the best thing is the winner (and of coarse that will be YOU) will get to select their favorite lighthouses to be embroidered as well as the color scheme. This means it will fit into the decor of your home. And best of all you will be helping lighthouse preservation.
We will continue to sell tickets online....so visit our website at HLClub.org if you don't plan on coming to any of the regionals. We will be selling tickets at both the Indy and Door County Regionals, as well as the New York Lighthouse Trip but the website is the only place you can use your VISA or MASTERCARD to pay for the tickets.
Thanks So Very Much For Your Support

KAT {=*+*=}
Re: Hoosier Lighthousing Club Custom Quilt Raffle #158275 04/06/07 02:00 PM
Kat Offline OP
Wacko
OP Offline
Wacko
Keep The Ticket Purchases Coming... towel towel towel towel towel towel towel towel

KAT {=*+*=}
Re: Hoosier Lighthousing Club Custom Quilt Raffle #158276 04/06/07 02:48 PM
rscroope Offline
Saint
Saint
Kat makes some great quilts
- owner of a family heirloom

LONG ISLAND BOB
Re: Hoosier Lighthousing Club Custom Quilt Raffle #158277 07/02/07 09:12 PM
Dave H Offline
Saint
Saint
Thought we should bring this back up to remind folks about the fantastic opportunity to help our preservation efforts while getting an opportunity to own one of Kat's outstanding quilts. I might pick on the poor old girl a little bit from time to time, but she does a remarkable job of putting together a quilt. And what better opportunity than this? This is not an already made quilt, but one that you will be able to pick the color scheme, size (up to queen) and the lights to be included if she has them in her computer. I believe at the Indy regional she was telling people she now has the ability to include a photograph you have taken.

Kat was busy selling opportunities at the Indy regional but there is still time to participate. I believe anyone who has seen one of Kat's quilts will agree that the quilt will be a most impressive addition to any home. The drawing will be at the Door County regional event. You don't have to be present to win though it would make the moment even more special...

Re: Hoosier Lighthousing Club Custom Quilt Raffle #158278 07/05/07 10:28 PM
Kat Offline OP
Wacko
OP Offline
Wacko
Keep the ticket sales coming! Hey...you can't win if you don't buy a ticket
Well... if you have ever wanted a custom made lighthouse quilt this is probably your best and most likely your last opportunity. Due to the increase in my customers orders I will probably not have to time to do this as a fund raising project again. So that means if you don't buy your tickets either on-line now or at the Door County Regional you will have lost a fantastic opportunity to acquire a one of a kind quilt made to your specifications for the price of a raffle ticket. These quilts typically sell for around $800 when you order them custom made, so, you would be getting a fantastic prize. laugh
Time is running out so hurry, you can order your raffle tickets by going to www.hlclub.org .....the drawing will be held at the Door County Regional and you do not have to be present to win. So buy now!!!
God Bless, and Thanks for Supporting the Hoosier Lighthousing Club.

KAT {=*+*=}
Re: Hoosier Lighthousing Club Custom Quilt Raffle #158279 07/25/07 06:10 PM
Kat Offline OP
Wacko
OP Offline
Wacko
The Door County Regional is right around the corner, so please purchase your custom made quilt raffle tickets as soon as possible. You do not need to be present to win!!!
Go To The Hoosier Lighthousing Clubs Website to either purchase them on line using Paypal or print off a form to send in with a check, GO TO:

www.hlclub.org

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!
towel towel towel towel towel

KAT {=*+*=}
Re: Hoosier Lighthousing Club Custom Quilt Raffle #158280 07/25/07 09:48 PM
ericlighthouse Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
The only problem with winning is deciding which lighthouses to have on the quilt. However, it is a problem I can live with.

Eric, Florida Keys Reef Lights Foundation; Godfather of Jones Point River Lighthouse; member and District Commissioner of Florida Lighthouse Association et el
Re: Hoosier Lighthousing Club Custom Quilt Raffle #158281 07/26/07 12:09 AM
Webmaster Offline
Saint
Saint
Got my winning tickets ordered! I'm trying to decide on the color scheme, the lighthouses, the types of quilting stitches.

Maybe an all "Michigan" quilt? Or maybe lighthouses that have been on postage stamps.

Or maybe lighthouses I can 'dream' about seeing 'someday'. You know the ones when you say, "Boy, I'd really like to see Eddystone Light!" and the response is always "IN YOUR DREAMS!" ("Shouting" intentional.)

Re: Hoosier Lighthousing Club Custom Quilt Raffle #158282 03/08/08 08:09 PM
WackoPaul Offline
Saint
Saint
The highlight of the Hoosier Lighthousing Club meeting today was the preview the Brady Lighthouse quilt that Sue won.. We chose to have Kat do a King size and make up the difference in price to the queen size that she won plus we added a few extra lighthouses.. It is wonderful!!! Once it is completed I will post more images including close-ups, of course..

Dani is helping Kat hold it up and Larry is standing on a chair holding up the center from behind..

This second image shows how much that is still on the floor that I didn't get in the first image..
Sue and I plan on getting a new bed for it to be on once it is done. We already have a rack for it to be on when we are in bed..

Onward to The Land of the Midnight Sun!
Re: Hoosier Lighthousing Club Custom Quilt Raffle #158283 03/09/08 01:52 AM
Webmaster Offline
Saint
Saint
The Best "KAT" Quilt yet! WOW!

Moderated by  Bob Ott, wheland 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,251 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users