We're getting close & I've been VERY busy preparing for all of you to arrive. Here are a couple of updates.

We have added a 2nd Sunset cruise on Sunday, May 15th. The only stipulation is that if Saturday's cruise is cancelled due to extreme weather/rough seas, they get the sunday slot & Sunday cruise ticket holders get a full refund. It was the only way to try to accomodate the overwhelming response. Tickets are now on sale here!

And after many late nights of preparation (looks at clock... eek )& website updates, I am pleased to announce ...THE OFFICIAL LONG ISLAND LIGHTHOUSE CHALLENGE MERCHANDISE IS NOW AVAIALABLE!

CLICK HERE to view all the items & secure online ordering by credit card. Order by May 4th to be guaranteed delivery before you head to Long Island.
Both of the cruise and merchandise help fund our Long Island lighthouse restoration & education efforts.

The Challenge merchandise will also be available at Cedar Island & on both cruises during the 14th & 15th.

If you have any questions, you can email me or call me at 631-277-4611. Don't call too early today...I think I'll be sleeping in after this :p

See you all in 16 days!!