Next Thread
Print Thread
NELL 2007 Raffle Winners Announced! #158086 10/22/07 09:11 PM
Lighthouser Offline OP
Cruise Director
OP Offline
Cruise Director
Winners of the NELL 2007 Raffle Announced Today:

Congratulations to each of our winners, and many thanks to those who so generously donated the prizes.

NELL membership and friends are also congratulated for working hard to make this fundraising endeavor a huge success! Together we raised over $12,000 in ticket sales!

~Race Point Lighthouse, Cape Cod- Week stay for 2 in the “yellow room” of the Keeper’s dwelling at the lighthouse. Donated by the Cape Cod Chapter of the American Lighthouse Foundation.
Winner: Herb & Tracie Carpenter, Concord, NH

~Outer Banks, North Carolina on Hatteras Island-Week stay ocean & sound view 4 BR/3 Bath Beach House. Donated by friends of NELL.
Winner: Mary Fowles, Doylestown, PA

~Aruba, St.Martin, Hawaii, Cancun, Puerta Vallarta, or Disney Area, FL-Choice of one location for week stay. Donated by members of NELL
Winner: Ron & Pat Bandock, Collingswood, NJ

~Windjammer Cruise along the Maine Coast on the Schooner Mary Day- 4 days for two adults. Donated by Ted & Jo Panayatoff & the Schooner Mary Day.
Winner: Paul Graves/Dave Hannum, Kokomo, IN

~Nantucket Island, MA -Weekend stay for 2 at the Nantucket Inn, with buffet breakfast each day. Donated by the Nantucket Inn.
Winner: Michael Senk, Hopewell, NY

~Thacher Island, MA -Weekend stay for 2 in the Assistant Keeper’s dwelling at the lighthouse. Donated by Thacher Island Association.
Winner: Judy Lathrop, Oakdale, Ct

Congratulations to all! smile

Judy Castleberry
NELL Raffle Chair

Judy
Re: NELL 2007 Raffle Winners Announced! #158087 10/23/07 01:11 AM
wheland Offline
Cruise Director
Cruise Director
Glad to see some names I know among the winners.

I'm also glad I sold one of the winning tickets- just wish I had sold it to myself since it was the prize I wanted to win the most- the Outer Banks Beach House prize. laugh

Dennis

Moderated by  Bob Ott, wheland 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Rock), 1,063 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users