Hey Everybody-

We've got our Lighthouse for the Wacko Badge now we need a photo to use.

I'm throwing it open to the Wackos At Large. We all know that we just love taking pictures of Lighthouses.

Here's what I'd like you to do-

Send me your favorite photo of Pottowatomie Lighthouse and I'll pass it along to Dave for him to look at and he'll decide which one will work best with the program he uses to manufacture the Wacko Badge.

Please send only one - maximum two- photos and please for the time being make the file as small as possible and still see details. We'll ask for a larger file after the choice is made.

The photo that will be used will be used with no compensation or acknowledgement on the Badge itself. You will, however be given attribution here on the forums. It has to be a photo you took yourself and have all the rights to it's use. It cannot be a photo you downloaded from any source or copied from some other source.

Please send you photo file to the same e-mail address that was used for the voting-

wackobadge@optonline.net

I'll let you know that I have gotten the message and we will announce the photo chosen here on the Forums.

I am going to place a deadline of December 10 for the submission of these photos. I'll be closing that particular e-mail address as of that date.

Thanks again for all of your votes in this project and in advance for your photo submissions.

Dennis