Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Oak Orchard Lighthouse rebuilding project update #157500 05/23/08 11:23 PM
P
Peg Wiley Offline OP
OP Offline
P
The Oak Orchard Lighthouse Museum Committee is proud to announce that we have raised over half the monies needed to rebuild our lighthouse here at the Oak Orchard Harbor, Orleans County, New York State. For more info on our project please see us at www.oakorchardlighthouse.org. We are hoping with continued support we will be able to rebuild our lighthouse in 2009!

Re: Oak Orchard Lighthouse rebuilding project update #157501 05/23/08 11:57 PM
sandy Offline
Cruise Director
Cruise Director
Welcome to the Forums Peg. Think you'll find a second home here--especially seeing that you're involved in lighthouse preservation. Here's hoping Harbour Lights will give some thought to producing Oak Orchard Lighthouse in the near future. It certainly was a beautiful light and one I'd love to see housed in my New York curio cabinet. Hope you get many requests for those bricks. Believe it or not, my husband found our brick in the walkway to Avery Point Tower when we traveled there to see the finished refurbishment. Maybe we'll get to see the one just purchased for Oak Orchard Lighthouse. It's certainly a neat method of collecting funds.

Sandy

Moderated by  Bob Ott, wheland 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,175 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users