cf-banner.jpg
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Attention Headlights For Lighthouses Committee Members #157085 02/17/04 02:18 PM
Roxie Offline OP
OP Offline
Please mark your calendar for April 17, 2004 11:30 to 2:00 pm. We need to have a meeting and gift bag gathering! We have 500 bags to do! We will have complimentary Pizza, and a couple of giveaways as thanks for coming out. And as a bonus - there will be a private tour of the Portsmouth Harbor Lighthouse after the gathering, if you are interested.

Meeting is at: The Anchorage Inn, 417 Woodbury Ave, Portsmouth, NH... It's right off of Route 95, super easy to get to.

Thanks! laugh

Marblehead, Mass. Lighthouse, you will always have a very special place in our hearts. ....We've made the journey as far south as New Jersey, as far north as Canada. Over 100 lighthouses visited.... and so many more to go.
Re: Attention Headlights For Lighthouses Committee Members #157086 02/17/04 02:27 PM
Shirin Offline
Thanks for the info Roxie. I'll be there with all my NELL brochures!

Shirin
Re: Attention Headlights For Lighthouses Committee Members #157087 02/20/04 11:02 AM
Roxie Offline OP
OP Offline
Awesome! It will be a busy day! smile

Marblehead, Mass. Lighthouse, you will always have a very special place in our hearts. ....We've made the journey as far south as New Jersey, as far north as Canada. Over 100 lighthouses visited.... and so many more to go.
Re: Attention Headlights For Lighthouses Committee Members #157088 02/25/04 12:03 PM
Bob M Offline
Saint
Saint
Hey Roxie, ...Could you repost when and where to register for "Headlights for Lighthouses" event again. I haven't registered yet because of a possible conflict during my busy May schedule. Is there any type of deadline regarding registration?

I was talking to a buddy of mine and mentioned the event to him. He is very friendly with a publisher of a well known magazine from the Cape area. I told him a little about what was planned and the fact that maybe the magazine may want to cover the event. Well to make a long story short, my friend spoke with the publisher, and the publisher wants to know if I would be interested in doing the photography work and writing the article for the magazine. I advised my friend that I might be interested but had to confirm the fact that I would be available to attend the event.

Nothing is official as of yet, but I'm looking at an opportunity to get some good PR for the event and the efforts of Harbour Lights in support of Cape lighthouses and lighthouse preservation across the country.

I'll keep you updated if it works out.

smile Bob smile

confused "Cub Reporter" confused

Re: Attention Headlights For Lighthouses Committee Members #157089 02/27/04 11:15 AM
Roxie Offline OP
OP Offline
Bob! That is awesome... please let me know if this can happen. The more coverage the better for everyone involved. I started a new thread about Headlights for links and detailed information. I really appreciate your enthusiam~ laugh

Moderated by  Bob Ott, wheland 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (DANIEL, Rock), 1,573 guests, and 7 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users