I would like to welcome 4 new recruited wacko volunteers to this pin committee. They are: Ruthie Cooper aka Mrs. TLC; Randy Kremer; Susan LeFever aka Mombo; and Dennis Whelan. All are very active Forum posters; and enthusiastic lighthouse supporters interested in preservation activities. I am sure their names should be familiar to you.

Ruthie is in charge of the nominations and voting phases to determine what lighthouse will appear on the next pin.

Sue will be doing publicity articles for us in various magazines such as the Lighthouse Digest and the Legacy. Please contact her if you have ideas for other hardcopy or online magazines or forums or chatrooms that would use her publicity materials.

Randy is taking over Lamar's job of shepherding the project through its design and production phase.

And Dennis handles the eligibility screening process during nominations and obtaining the signed legal papers from the winning lighthouse non-profit group. This job was also previously done by Lamar.

They will also be doing other tasks on an ongoing basis to help in promoting the pin and its sales.

The remainder of the committee of 8 stays the same: Lamar doing quality control on the design and pin sample; and acting as mentor for Randy and Dennis while being trained in their new jobs. Darlene running the webpage, taking orders, and shipping out the pins. Myself and Henry working on the over-all superivison, scheduling, trouble shooting; project correspondence, and keeping things on track.

Special contributions to this project are made by Paul Brady, doing the photography of the HL sculpture for the pin design; and Cliff Olson, owner of K.E.E.P. Company handling the actual pin manufacturing contacts with China.

Thanks go to Kim Andrews for allowing us to use the HL product images; and to Bill this year for helping to promote the pin at the FL HL Regional.

Please give these hard workers a round of applause and your cooperation by actively joining in the upcoming voting activity; and promoting this pin wherever you go by WEARING it please.

Watch this forum for the soon -to- be- posted slate and voting rules and deadline dates.

Cast your vote and Help to Keep the FLame Burning,

Barb Hupp, Chairperson

ladylightkeeper